CLOSED - THANK YOU!!! 100 Points for rent (cannot transfer) $12 pt - expire 3/30/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi I was wondering if there's anything available at the Grand Californian for anytime between 2/13-2/17/18? Thanks!

Hello! Just wondering if you have any points still available? We are looking for two nights in a one bedroom at AKL and are a bit flexible with our check in date. Anywhere from March 11th give or take a few days. Please let me know. Thank you!

Could you book Aulani, Deluxe Studio - Ocean View, checking in: FEB 11, 2018, checking out: FEB 13, 2018
50 Points
Thank you.

Last edited:

Hi, we’re looking for a studio at boardwalk or beach club for this March 10-18 or 11-18. If there’s availability please let us know. Thanks! Ken
As of right now (13:54 EST, January 14) there are NO studios at BW or BC available from 3/10-3/18

Hi, I want to book Aulani,

Deluxe Studio - Standard View
Date checking in: FEB 15, 2018
Date checking out: FEB 17, 2018
34 Points

Please email me
arisol731257@gmail.com

Thanks

Last edited:
Do you have availability March 26 checking out March 30 at OKW or SSR? One bedroom preference. OKW preferred.

Can your points be used the night of the 30th? We are trying to plan a trip 29 to 7th of April, we could use two nights of it.

Hi, Is there a 2 bedroom available anywhere other than Saratoga on 2/10 and 2/11, would love AKL or Wilderness? Please advise and thank you so much!

I all....thank you to all those that have checked in. I am away on a business trip until the end of the week. I will check back on all the requests when I get back and reply based on order request was received. I still have the 100 points to rent so if you are interested and can wait a few days, shoot me a message and I will get back to you when I return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter