• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED- THANK YOU EVERYONE- 60 points available for rent, $16/PP, BWV home resort

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cupcake232

Mouseketeer
60 points available for rent, February 2023 UY, BWV

Usable for all resorts within the 7 month window, Can make reservations now for stays starting in February.

BWV also 7-11 month out through January of 2024.

Friendly and experienced renter.

$16 USD / point
A standard rental agreement will be applicable with 50% payment due when a confirmed booking is made with remainder to be paid at an agreeable date no less than 3 months before check in. I’m happy to look for availability. Send a private message with your dates!

Super interested in a studio for 5 people for May 2023 for 5 nights! Preferred dates are May 7-12 but flexible!

Super interested in a studio for 5 people for May 2023 for 5 nights! Preferred dates are May 7-12 but flexible!
Hi! I just got done completing a rental for someone else. I only have 10 points left. I’m sorry I can’t help!

10 points left. Possibly enough for a DS depending on the date. Could borrow a few more if needed.

Usable for all resorts within the 7 month window, Can make reservations now for stays starting in February.

$16 USD / point
A standard rental agreement will be applicable with 50% payment due when a confirmed booking is made with remainder to be paid at an agreeable date no less than 3 months before check in. I’m happy to look for availability. Send a private message with your dates!
Looking to rent a DVC in the month of February. Perfect timing. BWV, how many days at BWV is 60 points? Thanks!

$16 USD / point
Hello looking for a 1 bedroom booking at BLT for 3/5. One night stay 42 points. Can you accommodate?

Hello looking for a 1 bedroom booking at BLT for 3/5. One night stay 42 points. Can you accommodate?
Hi Nick!

I completed a reservation this afternoon. I don’t have enough points for BLT. I hope you can find someone that can help!

Sara

Hello, I'm an owner but banked my points already. Are you able to book a reservation that's 13 points? I'm looking for Thursday May 18. If OKW was available that would be exactly 10 points, but I don't think it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter