Closed. Thank you for renting with me! I hope you all have a great trip! - Points for Rent: 55 OKW Points - $16/point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cupcake232

Mouseketeer
160 points available for rent, September 2022 UY, OKW. Need to be used by August 31, 2023. $16/point.

Usable for all resorts except Riviera.

I have additional points if needed to complete a reservation!

Friendly and experienced renter.

$16 USD / point
A standard rental agreement will be applicable with 50% payment due when a confirmed booking is made with remainder to be paid at an agreeable date no less than 2 months before check in. Payment accepted through Venmo or PayPal. I’m happy to look for availability. Send a private message with your dates!

Last edited:
I do have points for reservations starting 9/1/23 as well if interested! Send me a private message :)

160 points available for rent, September 2022 UY, OKW. Need to be used by August 31, 2023. $17/point.

$17 USD / point
A standard rental agreement will be applicable with 50% payment due when a confirmed booking is made with remainder to be paid at an agreeable date no less than 2 months before check in. Payment accepted through Venmo or PayPal. I’m happy to look for availability. Send a private message with your dates!
I'm interested arriving 8/2 to 8/6.

160 points available for rent, September 2022 UY, OKW. Need to be used by August 31, 2023. $17/point.

$17 USD / point
Sent pm

$17 USD / point
Hi. I’m looking for a room august 12- 19. For 4 people. im familiar with OKW but I will see what’s available

Hi. I’m looking for a room august 12- 19. For 4 people. im familiar with OKW but I will see what’s available
Hi! There is a lot of availability for 1 bedrooms and some availability for studios. Can you PM me with your top choices and I will let you know what I see?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter