Closed:Thank you! Points for rent: 450 BWV, SSR and OKW points @ $16/16.50 point

Status
Not open for further replies.

rice00

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
We have 450 points available for rent starting August 1st, 2020.

Terms: $16.00/point. 100 points or more will be at $16/points. 99 points or less will be at $16.50/point.
A 25% deposit is required once the reservation has been made in your name, the balance would be due 90 days prior to your arrival date. Reservations can be made at BWV, SSR or OKW 11 months prior to your stay or at all other DVC resorts 7 months prior to your stay.

If you have any questions or interest please let us know.

Thank you

2 bedroom Bcv sept 27-sept 30 (3 nights 111 points) I realize 7 months is a couple days away.

I apparently cannot PM yet, but I am interested in the BWV standard or preferred for check-in Saturday 1/9/2021 (am flexible to 1/10 due to the marathon but prefer 1/9) and checkout Sunday 1/17/21.

Terms: $16.00/point. 100 points or more will be at $16/points. 99 points or less will be at $16.50/point.
A 25% deposit is required once the reservation has been made in your name, the balance would be due 90 days prior to your arrival date. Reservations can be made at BWV, SSR or OKW 11 months prior to your stay or at all other DVC resorts 7 months prior to your stay.

Thank you
We are looking to book a standard studio and a 2 br at BWV right at 11 month for Feb 15 - 20, 2021. I believe that would be 290 pts. Let me know if this is something you can help with!

Hello- we are looking to go to Disney Sep 13-Sep 19th. We would like 2BR preferred at SSR , Copper Creek, Riviera or Bay Lake Tower. preferably SSR. Can you help us SSR= 226 pts

Hello- we are looking to go to Disney Sep 13-Sep 19th. We would like 2BR preferred at SSR , Copper Creek, Riviera or Bay Lake Tower. preferably SSR. Can you help us SSR= 226 pts
Also-how will you get in touch with me to let me know if you can sell us your points?

Also-how will you get in touch with me to let me know if you can sell us your points?
Just reread your note. I have points to rent for your reservation. I just can’t transfer to you if you were a DVC member.

Thank you
Looking for two options for a party of 8 for BWV - Either 2 standard studios (72 pts total) or a 2 bedroom villa (standard view) at 100 pts. Will consider any other options available at BWV for those dates. This is for 12/4 through 12/7. Thank you in advance. Can pay in full upon reservation. Thanks!

Just reread your note. I have points to rent for your reservation. I just can’t transfer to you if you were a DVC member.
I am not a DVC member. I read that SSR has been getting renovated- do you know if it will be complete by September?

I am not a DVC member. I read that SSR has been getting renovated- do you know if it will be complete by September?
We are ready to go if 2BR Preferred View available those dates at SSR-please let me know nwxt steps-16/point?

Interested in BWV standard studio for 4 nights 1/28/21-2/1/21. I think it’s 48 points.
I could add or subtract a night if it helps. This would probably need to be booked at exactly the 11 month window this coming week. Let me know if you can help. Thanks!

Very interested in BWV studio, preferred view, December 13- 20, 2020. Please let me know if available. Thanks in advance!!

Thank you
Hi!
I'm interested in BWV in January
I just PM'd you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter