Closed : Thank you! Points for rent:WV, SSR, OKW 400 points @ $16/point, starting August 1st, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
My fiance and I are are looking to rent a studio with value or standard view at AKL. Our dates are 9/12-9/19. Is that something you could help with? TIA

The only studios available for your dates are :
SSR
OKW
AKV Kidani savanna

If I can help please PM me.
Thanks

Hi. I'm interested in a studio the last week of October/First week of November for a one week stay (we aren't picky on dates). Can you let me know what's available, if anything? Thanks!

Hi. I'm interested in a studio the last week of October/First week of November for a one week stay (we aren't picky on dates). Can you let me know what's available, if anything? Thanks!

It looks like the only studios for a 7 day slot for the last week of October and 1st week of November are at SSR.

If I can can help please PM me. Thank you

I would love to know how many points are need for the room and also what does the rental process look like when we do it this way verses through David rentals?

We have 400 points available for rent starting August 1st, 2019.

Terms: $16/point. A 25% deposit is required once the reservation has been made in your name, the balance would be due 90 days prior to your arrival date. Reservations can be made at all resorts.

Please PM with any questions you may have.

Thank you!

Looking for any studio available for a family of four 11/30-12/4

Sorry if I missed it previously... how many of your points are available at BWV?

I don't know how to private message but I am interested can you message me...I'm looking for any studio 9/23 through 9/30

Last edited:
I don't know how to private message but I am interested can you message me...I'm looking for any studio 9/23 through 9/30

The only resorts available for a studio for 9/23-9/30 are:

SSR
OKW
BLT
AKV Kidani

We have 400 points available for rent starting August 1st, 2019.

Terms: $16/point. A 25% deposit is required once the reservation has been made in your name, the balance would be due 90 days prior to your arrival date. Reservations can be made at all resorts.

Please PM with any questions you may have.

Thank you!

I am trying to figure out how to send a PM, and can't figure it out!! HELP! I was wondering if you could find me and studio with a value, standard, or Savannah View at AKL anytime after Labor Day trough OCT 1st 2019. Thanks for bearing with me while I figure out how to PM. The 25% after reservation sounds good. I look forward to working with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter