Closed: (Thank you, Points Gone) points for Rent, Studios, Jan 31st, $8 PP

Status
Not open for further replies.

francn

Mouseketeer
Updated 1/30
Points for Rent, in January, $8PP.
Last minute cancellations/Studios.
Just a few points left, enough for a STUDIO tomorrow night at SSR, OKW only.
They expire after tomorrow!

Last edited:
Is there anything available January 30-February 2?
I’m renting at Boardwalk January 20-30 we were looking to possibly extend our stay.
Thank you for your time.

Hi There. How many points are available? I'm at AKL until Thursday and looking to extend to the 13. There isn't availability showing online but they are willing to book it here.

If possible could you transfer? Alternatively would you be willing to speak to the manager doing the booking? I would pay you first of course.

Thanks,

Paul

Is there anything available January 30-February 2?
I’m renting at Boardwalk January 20-30 we were looking to possibly extend our stay.
Thank you for your time.
The only resorts I see are; SSR & OKW-2 bedrooms

Hi There. How many points are available? I'm at AKL until Thursday and looking to extend to the 13. There isn't availability showing online but they are willing to book it here.

If possible could you transfer? Alternatively would you be willing to speak to the manager doing the booking? I would pay you first of course.

Thanks,

Paul
Sorry, but I don’t see any availability

sent a new conversation

I can't send a PM yet, as I don't post much / at all. I am interested in Jan 19th stay. I am actually staying at the All Star Sports and we are going to be arriving a day early. I wanted to see if I could find a DVC room to rent for that night. Nothing particular you can let me know availability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter