• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED--Thank you WDW fans! 258+ OKW points @$15 per point, 7 @ $13 per point (use by Sept. 30)

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlbarry

DIS Veteran
I have 258 points (and I can borrow more) for rent or transfer at $15 per point, and 7 points that must be used by September 30, for $13 per point.
Thank you.

Good Evening:

Are there any 2 bedrooms available for the dates between Thursday March 29 until Sunday March 8th? It doesn't have to include all of those days but 4+ consecutive days at least. We have 3 adults and 3 "kids" (all adults by Disney's standards). I have rented points several years ago for vacations and would like to do it again.

Thank you,
Rebecca

Good Evening:

Are there any 2 bedrooms available for the dates between Thursday March 29 until Sunday March 8th? It doesn't have to include all of those days but 4+ consecutive days at least. We have 3 adults and 3 "kids" (all adults by Disney's standards). I have rented points several years ago for vacations and would like to do it again.

Thank you,
Rebecca
I assume you meant March 29-April 8.
Saratoga Springs has only 2 nights available-31 and April 1, and April 6-8
Old Key West has 3 nights, March 29, 30, 31 and April 6, 7, 8
The only other resort with more than 1 day is Copper Creek, in a cabin, March 31-April 2, and April 6-8. However, the amount of points is insane: March 31-April 3 is 538 points! For comparison, Old Key West, March 29-April 1 is 182 points.

I assume you meant March 29-April 8.

Yes, I did. :)

Saratoga Springs has only 2 nights available-31 and April 1, and April 6-8
Old Key West has 3 nights, March 29, 30, 31 and April 6, 7, 8
The only other resort with more than 1 day is Copper Creek, in a cabin, March 31-April 2, and April 6-8. However, the amount of points is insane: March 31-April 3 is 538 points! For comparison, Old Key West, March 29-April 1 is 182 points.

Old Key West for March 29-31st and April 6-8 would be how many points total?

Excuse me for going into details; it is my being a lawyer for so long, plus aggravated by both parents being school teachers:
March 29-31 Each night's points: 54 64 64 (check in Thursday, March 29, check out Sunday, April first) Total: 182 points
April 6-8 64 64 40 (check in Friday, April 6, check out Monday, April 9) 168 points
Total 350 points
Oddly, the nights of Apri 1-5 have no availability, while starting April 6 there is full availability for April, May, June . . .

Excuse me for going into details; it is my being a lawyer for so long, plus aggravated by both parents being school teachers:
March 29-31 Each night's points: 54 64 64 (check in Thursday, March 29, check out Sunday, April first) Total: 182 points
April 6-8 64 64 40 (check in Friday, April 6, check out Monday, April 9) 168 points
Total 350 points
Oddly, the nights of Apri 1-5 have no availability, while starting April 6 there is full availability for April, May, June . . .

Let me discuss this with the Mr. this evening and I will contact you back with a decision on whether to proceed or not. Thank you for your help!
Rebecca

Hello,
Could you please check availability on studio size for our family (2 adults, 7 yr old child)? Checking-in on June 15, 2018 and checking-out on June 17, 2018. Thanks in advance.

Hello,
Could you please check availability on studio size for our family (2 adults, 7 yr old child)? Checking-in on June 15, 2018 and checking-out on June 17, 2018. Thanks in advance.
Sorry for the delay in answering. I was kind of busy, and I didn't get an email from DIS that there was a posting . . .
Here are the resorts with full availability, and the points:
Old Key West (regular and near Hospitality House) 38
Saratoga Springs 36 & 42 (depending on location)
Bay Lake Tower 58
Board Walk Villas 42

I am looking for availability for Grand Floridian for a week in September?
Sorry for the delay. I was busy and didn't check DIS, as they hadn't sent me an email that there was a response.
For September, Grand Floridian (you didn't say what room size)"
Studio-no consecutive days; September 3-4, 18, 21-26 and 28-30
1 BR Standard view, all days except Sept. 19
Lake View-all but Sept. 16 & 17
2 BR-all days
3 BR-partial

Sorry for the delay. I was busy and didn't check DIS, as they hadn't sent me an email that there was a response.
For September, Grand Floridian (you didn't say what room size)"
Studio-no consecutive days; September 3-4, 18, 21-26 and 28-30
1 BR Standard view, all days except Sept. 19
Lake View-all but Sept. 16 & 17
2 BR-all days
3 BR-partial

One bedroom or two bedroom any week we are flexible?

Looking for a poly or BLT studio for 12/9-12/16. Please let me know if available! Thanks!

Hi,

We are looking for 4 (or 3)weeknights at Poly in September, preferably 9/18-9/22. If that doesn’t work, We would do the week before that, or the week after. Standard View Studio is preferred, but we’re flexible. Also would love a night at GF before our stay at Poly if that works.

Thanks!

Hi,

We are looking for 4 (or 3)weeknights at Poly in September, preferably 9/18-9/22. If that doesn’t work, We would do the week before that, or the week after. Standard View Studio is preferred, but we’re flexible. Also would love a night at GF before our stay at Poly if that works.

Thanks!
Studios:
GF not available on Sept. 17
Poly: Lake view available only on 17, 21, 22 and 11, 12, 15, 23, 25
Standard view available only on 21, 22 and 15, 24, 28

Looking for a poly or BLT studio for 12/9-12/16. Please let me know if available! Thanks!
I can't book BLT yet as it is not my home resort, and thus more than 7 months out I can't book.
But for your information, only the following dates are available:
Studio
Lake view: December 11-15
Theme park view: Dec. 11, 14, 15

One bedroom or two bedroom any week we are flexible?
1 BR standard view--all days available in September except 19th
Lake view--all days except 16 and 17
2 BR standard view--all days available
lake view--all days available

Any studios Friday(check in) - Sunday (check out) in September at Boardwalk or Animal Kingdom?

Last edited:
Good Morning, I am looking for a studio at OKW checking in 9/26 and checking out 9/29; is there availability?

Hi! I'm looking for a 62 point transfer to complete a reservation in September! Let me know if you have this available.

Studios:
GF not available on Sept. 17
Poly: Lake view available only on 17, 21, 22 and 11, 12, 15, 23, 25
Standard view available only on 21, 22 and 15, 24, 28
Oh OK, maybe that can work. Is there any type of studio available at GF for one night on
9/10?

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter