CLOSED THX 160 AKV for rent Only $17 ppt Must be used by 11/30/2022 Can be used at any resort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have 160 AKV banked points that must be used by 11/31/2022. I can rent at ANY resort that DVC offers. They are 19.00 per point. I have done this many times and am happy to help you have a great vacation!

If you're interested in renting and I can help you, please DM me with:

1) Phone Number: I will then call you and make the reservation online as we talk.
2) Resort, check-in and check out date, & room size.

When we talk on the phone, I will need the following to make the reservation online:

3) Email
4) Name of all adults
5) Address of adults
6) Name and age of all children up to 17.

Request payment through PayPal or Venmo (buyer pays fees)

Thanks in advance!
Hi. I’m looking for a studio for one adult and one child from 9/24/22 to 10/3/22. I’m willing to resort-hop in clusters of consecutive nights.

Hello! I need to book a single night somewhere after a flight cancellation 🙄
9/6 to 9/7, at this point it looks like Animal Kingdom might have a studio available @ 10 points. Let me know if that's still available by the time you see this, and if we can work something out. Thanks!

Hello! I need to book a single night somewhere after a flight cancellation 🙄
9/6 to 9/7, at this point it looks like Animal Kingdom might have a studio available @ 10 points. Let me know if that's still available by the time you see this, and if we can work something out. Thanks!
Let me check for you

Hi, I sent you a pm. Looking to rent one or two nights, anywhere either late Sept or All Nov. thanks Diane

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter