• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED THX 160 AKV for rent Only $17 ppt Must be used by 11/30/2022 Can be used at any resort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dates changed… now going 8/18-8/23. Looking for any studio. MK area preferred. Thanks!

I have 160 AKV banked points that must be used by 11/31/2022. I can rent at ANY resort that DVC offers. They are 19.00 per point. I have done this many times and am happy to help you have a great vacation!

If you're interested in renting and I can help you, please DM me with:

1) Phone Number: I will then call you and make the reservation online as we talk.
2) Resort, check-in and check out date, & room size.

When we talk on the phone, I will need the following to make the reservation online:

3) Email
4) Name of all adults
5) Address of adults
6) Name and age of all children up to 17.

Request payment through PayPal or Venmo (buyer pays fees)

Thanks in advance!
HI,

Hoping for 2 nights at Polynesian or Wilderness - 10/9-10/11 or 10/10-10/12. 2 adults.
Thank you for checking!
Catherine

I have 160 AKV banked points that must be used by 11/31/2022. I can rent at ANY resort that DVC offers. They are 19.00 per point. I have done this many times and am happy to help you have a great vacation!

If you're interested in renting and I can help you, please DM me with:

1) Phone Number: I will then call you and make the reservation online as we talk.
2) Resort, check-in and check out date, & room size.

When we talk on the phone, I will need the following to make the reservation online:

3) Email
4) Name of all adults
5) Address of adults
6) Name and age of all children up to 17.

Request payment through PayPal or Venmo (buyer pays fees)

Thanks in advance!
PM sent

Hi! Looking for AKV
Savannah View
1 or 2 bedroom or 2 Studios
Sept. 11 - 15

Thanks!!

Last edited:
Interested in any resort for Aug 25-27, lowest cost possible!

GM, This morning, 3 resorts had the 25th open 12-16 pts. DM me if you want to book the 25th I will keep checking for the 26th to open up. Just send me your name, ages, address phone and email

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter