CLOSED: To Rent/Transfer - 600 Riveria/600 Saratoga from $18.95pp - payment plans available

Status
Not open for further replies.

macman123

DIS Veteran
I now have the following points to rent for travel after 1st August 2023 from $18.95 per point *** PAYMENT PLANS ACCEPTED ***

Riveria - 600 points
Saratoga - 600 points

I have 11 month home-booking advantage at home resort, 7 months elsewhere.

10% deposit 7 days after Disney confirms booking, balance due 31 days before arrival. Contract and references available.

No payment is required until Disney confirms the reservation.

Just send me PM with resort, check in/out dates, view preference and what type of accommodation or number of people.

NO DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED. DVC/Disney confirmation is sent to you so you can add to My Disney Experience app.

Minimum rental 100 points and please only contact if you are ready to book. $19.95 if you rent up to 150 points, over this $18.95 per point.

Please remember for travel after 1st August 2023. Thank you.

Is transferring points an option? How would that work?

Yes. But it takes trust both sides. You pay 50%, I call Disney to do transfer, they do it, you pay balance.

You trust that I make the call, I trust you that you will pay after transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter