CLOSED: Up to 300 BWV Points for Rent for $15pp!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasChick123

Always Dreaming of Our Next Vacation
DVC Silver
I have up to 300 BWV points (150 banked and up to 150 non-banked points). These points must be used by 8/1/19. No transfers available I'm afraid. Minimum rental of 50 pts. Points can be used at any resort in the next 7 months and exclusively at BWV from 7-11 months until 8/1/19.

Experienced renter and will send confirmation before requesting payment. Book your Spring Break, Easter, Memorial Day, or Summer Vacation at BWV today!

I have up to 300 BWV points (150 banked and up to 150 non-banked points). These points must be used by 8/1/19. No transfers available I'm afraid. Minimum rental of 50 pts. Points can be used at any resort in the next 7 months and exclusively at BWV from 7-11 months until 8/1/19.

Hello! We are looking for 4 nights at Aulani in a ocean view 2 bedroom villa on February 16-20,2019. Thank you very much!

Hello! We are looking for 4 nights at Aulani in a ocean view 2 bedroom villa on February 16-20,2019. Thank you very much!

Hi there. Unfortunately, a 2-bedroom isn’t available for these dates in any category. There is a 1-bedroom ocean view available for 184 points. Please let me know if this would work.

Hi, I’m looking for 2 bedroom at AKL February 23rd - February 26th (3 nights). As of this morning there was availability. I’d prefer the less expensive standard view. Thanks! Experienced renter traveling with other women for the Princess Half Marathon.

Hi, I’m looking for 2 bedroom at AKL February 23rd - February 26th (3 nights). As of this morning there was availability. I’d prefer the less expensive standard view. Thanks! Experienced renter traveling with other women for the Princess Half Marathon.

It looks like Jambo has a 2-bedroom lockoff available for 124 points as well as Savanna View for 161 points. Kidani only has the savanna view available for 161 points. If you’d like to proceed, please send me a private message so we can discuss the details.

Hi there. Unfortunately, a 2-bedroom isn’t available for these dates in any category. There is a 1-bedroom ocean view available for 184 points. Please let me know if this would work.

Unfortunately, that doesn’t work. Thank you for your reply!

Good Morning!! I am looking for 2 standard view studios with lock-out , from Sunday 7/7/2019 (check-in) through Saturday 7/13/2019 (check out) Saturday at BWV.

Hi,
Looking for 6/18-6/27. Studio that sleeps 5. Thank you

Hi. There is a boardwalk view as well as a pool/garden view available for 168 points. They both sleep up to 5. Please send me a PM if you would like to proceed, and we can book and discuss the details. Thank you.

Good Morning!! I am looking for 2 standard view studios with lock-out , from Sunday 7/7/2019 (check-in) through Saturday 7/13/2019 (check out) Saturday at BWV.

Good Morning. There is definitely one studio available for these dates. I cannot see how many are available, but there is a studio in every category available. The total for 2 standard studios for these dates would be 178 points. Please send me a PM and let me know if you would like to proceed.

I am down to 176 points and have a lot of interest. Please respond quickly as I will do this on a first come, first serve basis. Thank you everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter