CLOSED - Updated 118 points left, SSR April use year

Status
Not open for further replies.

billo58

Mouseketeer
Unfortunately we are unable to use our points this year so would like to rent them out.

Home resorts at both Saratoga Springs and Old Key West. Will not transfer but happy to make any bookings.

Rentals for less than 200 points at $12 per point. Rentals for 200 points or more at $10 per point.

118 points remaining, SSR, April use year.

Unfortunately we are unable to use our points this year so would like to rent them out.

Home resorts at both Saratoga Springs and Old Key West. Will not transfer but happy to make any bookings.

Rentals for less than 200 points at $12 per point. Rentals for 200 points or more at $10 per point.

Looking for >200 points in February 2013 at BLT.

When in Feb and what type of accomodations?

DidDadDoc, unfortunately I cant book BLT in Feb 2013 as it is outside my booking window.

I am looking to book a 2-bedroom suite at SSR for January 11-19, 2013. I believe it is 276 points. I am open to staying at other resorts that have a 2-bedroom suite, such as BLT. Would you be able to accomodate the request?

I'm looking for a 3 Bedroom in Saratoga Springs, for the above dates. We have 6 Adults, 2 Children, and 2 Infants.

Thanks for any help!

I'm looking for a 3 Bedroom in Saratoga Springs, for the above dates. We have 6 Adults, 2 Children, and 2 Infants.

Thanks for any help!

Unfortunately , no grand villas available in this timeframe at any resort.

dshkim- I couldn't post a PM. Only SSR and OKW are available for your entire stay 9/18-9-/24.

Looking for points for any villa 8/13-8/20. Please let me know what is available.

We are looking for 344 points to stay in the Bay Lake Tower lake view check in Sat Jan 5th and Check out Sun Jan 13th 2013, and if thats not available can we get the standard view for 317 points please. There are nine adults going to be there!
Thanks,
Cheryl

We are looking for 344 points to stay in the Bay Lake Tower lake view check in Sat Jan 5th and Check out Sun Jan 13th 2013, and if thats not available can we get the standard view for 317 points please. There are nine adults going to be there!
Thanks,
Cheryl

Cheryl, lake view only available 1/5-1/10. Standard is unavailable.

Thanks for checking, Is there Boardwalk two bedroom standard or preferred available on those dates for 8 people? Animal kingdom has a two bedroom that sleeps 9 too. From value, standard, and savannah any of those are fine as well. Jan 5th through Jan 13th. Thanks again!

Sorry to post again, but Beach Club also has a two bedroom for 8 people as well. Jan 5th through Jan 13th, thanks!

I am wanting to book Grand Californian Villas for 01/29-02/02 2 bedroom (194 points). As of today there is availability. I know this is outside of your booking window, but if you still have points available in 12 days I would be interested. I can pay as soon as bookin is made. Please email me at mandielstevens at yahoodotcom

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter