• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have points that have AKV as the home resort? I need 156 AKV points for Christmas week, 2011. Do you have any that far out at AKV that you can commit now to rent? Thanks.

i am sorry, but those points are not for sale unless they need to be combined with the others to finish your reservation :)

Check-In date: Feb 27, 2011 (Sunday PM)
Check-Out date: Mar 4, 2011 (Friday AM)
Total of 5 Nights Stay: (Sun., Mon., Tues., Wed., Thurs.)

- Desired Villa / Resort: Beach Club Villas (BCV)
- Points required: 185 (based on my calculation)
- Room Type: 1 Bedroom
- 2 Adults, 1 Child (Age 4)
- No Magical Express
- No Dining Plan required

Thanks.
Michael

Hello there, J.D. here. I'm looking for a GV room at VBR for May 29th to June 2nd, checking out June 3rd. If you could check availability and get back to me that would be wonderful. Thanks alot... J.D.:tigger::ccat::simba:

Hello there, J.D here. If a GV room isn't available maybe a studio would work. Thanks alot... J.D.

Hi. Do you still have points to rent? I'm looking for 7 days - Check In Saturday March 26th and check Out on Saturday April 2nd, 2011. This is for 2adults and 1 child (8 yrs old). We do NOT need magical express or dining. My order of preference is:
1) Animal Kingdom Villa – Studio - Value
2) Animal Kingdom – Studio - Savannah View
(Kidani if possible, if not Jambo is fine)
3) Bay Lake Tower – Studio - Standard View
4) Saratoga Springs - Studio
5) Old Key West - Studio

Have you rented before and do you provide a contract? Thanks!

Hi. Do you still have points to rent? I'm looking for 7 days - Check In Saturday March 26th and check Out on Saturday April 2nd, 2011. This is for 2adults and 1 child (8 yrs old). We do NOT need magical express or dining. My order of preference is:
1) Animal Kingdom Villa – Studio - Value
2) Animal Kingdom – Studio - Savannah View
(Kidani if possible, if not Jambo is fine)
3) Bay Lake Tower – Studio - Standard View
4) Saratoga Springs - Studio
5) Old Key West - Studio

Have you rented before and do you provide a contract? Thanks!

i have rented before, and do provide a contract, i can check your dates by 12 pm today.
thanks for contacting me and i hope we can work something out! :)

Hi. Just following up to see if they had any availability for my date. Also, I don't really know what the difference is between the two villages at Animal Kingdom so if you have any experiene with them let me know. Thanks again.

We are looking to travel to WDW in March 2011. Do you have anything available?

Hi. Just following up to see if they had any availability for my date. Also, I don't really know what the difference is between the two villages at Animal Kingdom so if you have any experiene with them let me know. Thanks again.

pm ing you :)

We are looking to travel to WDW in March 2011. Do you have anything available?

i have points, but i would need a round about point number, or resort, or time frame a little more specific than just in a month.
and it really depends on disney's availability :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter