closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that is awesome! I am looking for a monsters inc stateroom door "ears" have you ever seen anything like that? I have searched but come up empty handed. :confused3

I worked on something, not sure I am completely happy with it but I will try to post it tonight.

Lady B!! Im glad you back :) Is it possible to make an Elsa Dress, hands and shoes to go with the Elsa hair? We leave for our cruise in 14 days and Id so appreciate the rest of Elsa body parts! If this is too big a deal in too short time, I get it... thanks for all you do and know i am sooo using it for our cabin! THANK YOU!!!

:cool1: Hi
It's good to be back! I haven't been ignoring your request, I have been mulling this over in my head. I tried a few things and didn't like the way it looked. To me it looks funny to have disembodied hands and feet on elsa beacause she is a person and not a cartoon. Mickey and minnie look cute with the disemobided hands and feet becasue their hands are big gloves. I can do just a skirt and top but I didn't like the hands and feet just floating there so then I tried drawing the dress with sleeves hands and feet attached but for it to be to scale with the head and hair the file is huge and would take 12 pages to print it out, also I am not sure if the huge file will upload to PB or how it will print, I tried separating it but because the file is so big I was getting a lot of lag and didn't get far. Let me know if you are interested in just the skirt and top or the huge 12 pages.
:goodvibes

Thank you so much for the Olaf & Elsa door parts. I was going to attempt to make my own, but this saves me so much time! We'll be going on our first Disney cruise early next year and I am learning so much from this discussion board!

I saw a picture of your hair on one of the cruise doors. it looks great!!

Is it possible to remove everything in this picture except the characters and the rope, simply leaving white in the background?

disney.co.uk/movies/sites/default/files/frozen/UK/Gallery/Large/msf_frozen_lg_v10 (dot jpg)

Hi Penny! :goodvibes That's cool! Where did you see that at? I find it is fun to see my designs in print!

Noledad: Your link does not work so I am not sure what picture your are referring too and I am not sure if you posted it on the right thread as this thread is for the parts that go around the stateroom door numbers. :confused3
At any rate I am still on vacation and will return 7\26.

I used your Olaf in our recent cruise to Alaska. It looked great on our door so thanks for sharing it!! I also saw one other door with it as well!

Hi, You has posted this on facebook on one of the Disney pages and I have been trying to download it but I can't get it to work. Can you please help me. I so want this on my cruise door. Thanks.

Sheila

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter