CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

westcoastsunshine

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
Closed points rented thanks to all.

I have up to 75 points (a few more if needed) for rental between August 1 and w/o December 4, 2021.
My home resort is Boulder Ridge Villas. $15.00/point and I use Paypal.

Please let me know if I can help you with your vacation.

Warmest wishes!

Last edited:
Hello, is there availability for a studio check in 10/25 and check out 10/29? 2 adults

H
Hello, is there availability for a studio check in 10/25 and check out 10/29? 2 adults
HiHi

Yes it is available. All dates you requested for 64 points. If you wish me to book
Please send by private conversation all names, addresses, phone number
Special occasion. Thank you.

I'm looking for 47 points for 1 night in a 2BR at Copper Creek or Boulder Ridge on 4/18 for a friend to complete a reservation, can you help?

Hello! I am looking for a studio from Nov 14-19, 2021 (5 nights) but do have some flexibility in dates in November, as long as it’s not during Thanksgiving weekend. Thanks so much! This is for 2 adults and 1 child.

H
HiHi

Yes it is available. All dates you requested for 64 points. If you wish me to book
Please send by private conversation all names, addresses, phone number
Special occasion. Thank you.
I'm changing dates and we were seeing if we were going 3/8-3/11 for 3 adults and 1 child 11 years. Is there any studios at BWV or BCV?

I’m looking for a standard Inn room at Vero Beach for January 16-19 for 2 adults. Thank you!

Hello! I am looking for a studio from Nov 14-19, 2021 (5 nights) but do have some flexibility in dates in November, as long as it’s not during Thanksgiving weekend. Thanks so much! This is for 2 adults and 1 child.
Hi
Sorry to take so long to get back to you as I had a family emergency. Do you still need help with this reservation?

do you still need help with this reservation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter