CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

lisa3635

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
I have been a DVC owner for 15+ years and have rented on Disboards and through the rental companies for years. It's been a few years since I've used Disboards because past renters have continued to rent my points.

I will provide a contract and collect 50% when the reservation is made and the balance 120 days before checkin. I accept paypay and venmo. If you chose to send me a check, I take 5% off the rental. Rentals are non-refundable but I will work with you if something comes up and try to rebook. No minimum points required for a reservation.

Please post or PM with the following and I'm happy to check availability:

Check in date
Check out date
Preferred resort(s)
Size of accommodations
View preference

I have been a DVC owner for 15+ years and have rented on Disboards and through the rental companies for years. It's been a few years since I've used Disboards because past renters have continued to rent my points.

I will provide a contract and collect 50% when the reservation is made and the balance 120 days before checkin. I accept paypay and venmo. If you chose to send me a check, I take 5% off the rental. Rentals are non-refundable but I will work with you if something comes up and try to rebook. No minimum points required for a reservation.

Check in date
Check out date
Preferred resort(s)
Size of accommodations
View preference

Check in date
Check out date
Preferred resort(s)
Size of accommodations
View preference
Hello, looking for a 2 bedroom villa standard view for Saratoga 10/29 - 11/2 for 6 adults or a standard view deluxe studio at Saratoga for 3 adults?

Both are available. I'll send you a PM.
Hello, looking for a 2 bedroom villa standard view for Saratoga 10/29 - 11/2 for 6 adults or a standard view deluxe studio at Saratoga for 3 adults?
Actually I can't send you a PM because you don't have the 10 required posts. You can use this thread to get your post count to 10 to be able to PM.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/using-this-board-to-up-your-post-count-please.3571551/

Slightly off topic but I am curious (I am new to all of this and need my 10 posts also, lol), is there a preference to using a company like David's vs dis?

Slightly off topic but I am curious (I am new to all of this and need my 10 posts also, lol), is there a preference to using a company like David's vs dis?
I think the only benefit of going directly with an owner is it’s generally less expensive.

I think the only benefit of going directly with an owner is it’s generally less expensive.
That's what I thought too. I think what I'm trying to find is not really possible prior to the 7 month mark. I'm looking for 550+ points at CCV in May and it doesn't look like many people have CCV at their home resort. What does UY mean is your description?

Nevermind. I figured it out, lol. Use year, so expiration date kinda

That's what I thought too. I think what I'm trying to find is not really possible prior to the 7 month mark. I'm looking for 550+ points at CCV in May and it doesn't look like many people have CCV at their home resort. What does UY mean is your description?
Yes, I think that’s going to be tough. Most contracts are 150-300 points and thats a smaller resort I think. May isn’t the busiest time so you might get lucky at the 7 month window. I booked Aulani for someone this morning at the 7 month window.

Yes, I think that’s going to be tough. Most contracts are 150-300 points and thats a smaller resort I think. May isn’t the busiest time so you might get lucky at the 7 month window. I booked Aulani for someone this morning at the 7 month window.
Yea I think I'm going to have to wait until the 7 month marker, but that's ok, I'm sizing positive and hoping for the best ☺️ thanks for the info and chat though

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter