• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

MFMont

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
Please PM with dates.

No AKV Value Rooms please unless available the day you contact me. I don't have the time to walk the reservation daily for days/weeks to make this happen.

Will gladly use contract.

Most forms of payment accepted, however all fees are paid by the renter.

50% down, 50% at 90 days.

I don’t have the ability to PM. I’m interested, how do I get in touch?
please email me at rach.2br@gmail.com
Please PM with dates.

No AKV Value Rooms please unless available the day you contact me. I don't have the time to walk the reservation daily for days/weeks to make this happen.

Will gladly use contract.

Most forms of payment accepted, however all fees are paid by the renter.

50% down, 50% at 90 days.
Bump

Hello! Looking for a 2 bedroom for 8/20-8/24 at Animal Kingdom Jambo House. I think the values are gone so a standard would work. Rented many times before, thanks! Sandy

Hi I would be interested in these points for transfer please and will pay $18pp.
However want to ask first if these points can be banked into Dec 2024 UY? Thank you 🙂

Edit : sorry i just read online that banked points can’t be transferred so dont think this will work for me!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter