CLOSED18 SSR 10.00 PPT STILL AVAILABLE Must be used by 7/31/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

disbound09

Mouseketeer
Hi change in plans brings a great deal for you! I have 18 SSR points that are banked so they must be used before August 1st so travel must take place between now and July 31st. Most openings are at SSR and OKW but I will check elsewhere if you would like. I have rented my points many times before so don't worry its pretty easy. Let me know what you are looking for and I will check right away. When confirmed I will need payment in full thru PAYPAL since this is a short timeline. 18 points are good for one night at most resorts but SSR and OKW have been available consistently.

Last edited:
Interested in studio at SSR for check in 7/22 and check out 7/24. Are these dates available?

Interested in studio checkin 7/29 check out 7/31 2 adults 1 child will need DME. Prefer AKV, BWV, OKW

Hi! That is a great deal! Would you mind seeing if there are any studios available at any of the resorts from July 24-July29? It will be my husband, myself, our 22 year old son, and our 11 year old son? We are actually rather flexible, so July 10th-15th would also work for us. Thanks!

Hi! That is a great deal! Would you mind seeing if there are any studios available at any of the resorts from July 24-July29? It will be my husband, myself, our 22 year old son, and our 11 year old son? We are actually rather flexible, so July 10th-15th would also work for us. Thanks!

Hi SSR is only one available without having to switch between resorts. It is 80 pts

Hi, I've only rented points once before. I assume you would be able to see if GCV is available July 2nd - July 8th?

Hi. We need a one or two bedroom for 7/23 for just that one night. What is still available at this time?? Thank you!

Hi. We need a one or two bedroom for 7/23 for just that one night. What is still available at this time?? Thank you!
AKV, BLT, GFV, SSR, OKW, VWL all have a two bedroom available no one bedroom though. Let me know vary from 88 pts down to 50

Hi, I'm interested in the 180 points. Would be willing to do a transfer. Our home resort is SSR. Please pm me if available. Thanks!!

Hi there

I am actually interested in Hilton Head resort - could you check to see if there is by chance anything 7/1 - 7/4? Just a studio. Thanks. Pam

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter