Closest good place to Hollywood Studios?

JenniferFolsomCa

Mouseketeer
I am looking for a place for 12 people to eat for lunch. I see the options in Hollywood Studios and they are ok, but wondering if there is a place very close by, maybe on the Boardwalk that is better?

Any recommendations?

Must be air conditioned, sit down that take reservations.

Jenn

Trattoria al Forno in the Boardwalk is a good choice. If you don’t want to leave HS, I would go to Hollywood Brown Derby.

There are some restaurants in the Boardwalk area that serve lunch and take reservations - Ale & Compass at YC, Beaches and Cream at BC and ESPN Club on the Boardwalk. Everything else (Fresh, The Fountain and Big River) are walk-ups. Trattoria isn't open for lunch. IMHO, of those, Ale & Compass has the best food, but I don't think I would head all the way there from DHS for lunch as it could take you over 30 minutes to get there depending on which mode of transportation you take. It's not really that close by. As PP noted, I, too, think HBD is the best food choice in DHS. If that doesn't appeal, I would probably go with 50's Prime Time.

The Hollywood Brown Derby, at Hollywood Studios, is excellent.
Is there any particular type of cuisine you're looking for? Thanks to the Skyliner, there's a lot that's easily accessible, especially if you have park hopper tickets.

There's also lots of restaurants in the Swan and Dolphin which would be the first stop on the boat before Boardwalk so a bit closer. I am personally a fan of HBD and we also had good food and a fun time at the 50's diner a few trips ago which is somewhere that I would never have gone if it hadn't been for friends who insisted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter