Closest Grocery Store

mom2rb

DIS Veteran
I am going on a girls’ trip to Portofino Bay tomorrow. I am planning on taking a Lyft from the airport. Does anyone know the closest grocery store to the resorts? Then I will take a Lyft to the store and then to the resort.

I am going on a girls’ trip to Portofino Bay tomorrow. I am planning on taking a Lyft from the airport. Does anyone know the closest grocery store to the resorts? Then I will take a Lyft to the store and then to the resort.
I believe there’s a Publix in between the airport and the resorts… also a Whole Foods Market

Here now (RPR) without a car and we needed some supplies (you can read why in my trip report). Talked to concierge and she recommended a delivery service through Publix. We've never used grocery delivery before, either on vacation or at home. We placed the order and someone delivered our groceries to us in less than two hours. We had to meet them in the lobby, but that wasn't a problem for us.

We had Lyft take us from the airport to Publix. We had another one take us from Publix to the hotel. Worked out great.

Adding on to this. When I went to Disney last year, I had Amazon ship groceries. Is that a possibility at Universal? Will they keep food at bell services or do I need to be there?

how much was the Publix service?

Bell services won't hold groceries, so you have to meet the delivery. Publix had a free trial, so we used that. We ordered our groceries at noon, and they texted us at 1:45 that they were on their way, and we had the groceries in hand at 2pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter