closest hotel walk to Volcano Bay

LOLA2

TINK<br><font color=9966ff> I never heard of not t
Going in October - last time we have been to Universal was prior to all the new hotels so I dont know much about them. We are mainly just adding a 1 night stay at end of our trip staying at a rental. Seems like it would be a pain to drive over to parking garage and then switching to bus. We want ease trying out volcano Bay for first time so want to stay close. In addition my son has foot problems and wears plints - he is pooped out usually after walking more than a block. Would like shortest walk possible. If there is not one with a very short walk do they all have busses that can drop you off at front gates? Really dont wwant to deal with going to universal garage because if we do that then we may as well just stay at our rental correct? Which of the hotels have boat access to citiwalk?
Thanks

Going in October - last time we have been to Universal was prior to all the new hotels so I dont know much about them. We are mainly just adding a 1 night stay at end of our trip staying at a rental. Seems like it would be a pain to drive over to parking garage and then switching to bus. We want ease trying out volcano Bay for first time so want to stay close. In addition my son has foot problems and wears plints - he is pooped out usually after walking more than a block. Would like shortest walk possible. If there is not one with a very short walk do they all have busses that can drop you off at front gates? Really dont wwant to deal with going to universal garage because if we do that then we may as well just stay at our rental correct? Which of the hotels have boat access to citiwalk?
Thanks
Aventura is very close. We just walked out the back gate of the pool and you're right there at the VB entrance.

Cabana Bay - it's got it's own entrance. Once you're in the walk can be significant to get to the chairs however, no matter how you get there.

We have yet to figure out how to drop off people at Citywalk to take the bus over. I tried with DH and DS and it was way too confusing. They tried to take the bus from the Hotel to CW and it never showed up (we took the boat in the mornings. Never did take the bus to CW from RP)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter