Closest IHG Property to DL?

PanIsMine

Mouseketeer
Looking to go to DL in March and hoping to stay at a IHG on points? Which is the best one? Looking to walk.

It looks like Holiday Inn Express is probably the closest. The Staybridge is another option. I've never stayed over there, but it's close to Disney parking, and I understand you can catch a tram there and cut down on your walking. The Holiday Inn and Suites is also over there by the parking lot.

We recently stayed at the Staybridge on Ball Rd. It was about a 15 min walk from the hotel doors all the way to the tram line (maybe a few min less).

We’ve stayed at the Holiday Inn Express and we’re happy with it. Walk isn’t bad at all, room was good, free breakfast was decent.

Hotel Indigo is a 10 minute walk for us (its 15 for other) and its a very nice property. We are staying there at the end of this month on points. We like it a lot.

Last edited:
There are quote a few ICH options but Holiday Inn Express is the closets and one of the nicer since it is fairly new.

I stayed at the Hotel Indigo and Holiday Inn Express on my last trips in December and May. Both wonderful hotels. The Indigo edged it ever so slightly for us as the bar staff and bar menu there is fantastic - if that is something you are interested in. We have stayed there 5 times now and it’s the first one we look at and the reason I will never splurge on the super expensive DL hotels.

We stayed at Paradise Pier for GE opening as when the bookings first opened up we wanted a guaranteed reservation. It was a breath of fresh air to get back to the Indigo.

I stayed at the Hotel Indigo and Holiday Inn Express on my last trips in December and May. Both wonderful hotels. The Indigo edged it ever so slightly for us as the bar staff and bar menu there is fantastic - if that is something you are interested in. We have stayed there 5 times now and it’s the first one we look at and the reason I will never splurge on the super expensive DL hotels.

We stayed at Paradise Pier for GE opening as when the bookings first opened up we wanted a guaranteed reservation. It was a breath of fresh air to get back to the Indigo.

Breakfast there is also great.

Looking to go to DL in March and hoping to stay at a IHG on points? Which is the best one? Looking to walk.

The Indigo Hotel is my favorite IHG place to stay on their points system when in the Disney Area!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter