Closest snorkeling to Disneyland

brianjonesmusic

Earning My Ears
We are visiting Disneyland in August and would like to hit the beach one day. Clear water and snorkeling would be awesome if not too far from disneyland where we are staying for the week. Any suggestions?

I've only snorkled in coves in Northern California. One place that does come into mind the is the cove in La Jolla, which is in San Diego. I'd guess people go on one side of Dana Point too, because they surf on one side I think the other might be calm. Though a bigger deal you could take a ferry to the channel islands, Catalina.

For me the water quality would keep me from snorkeling. There isn't as much to see as a result of the poor water quality either. Some of these areas are unfortunately badly polluted and I have many times spotted oil coating the water.

Ok thanks. I am coming from Florida and although the beaches are nice, the water is sandy and dirty in most spots in clearwater, tampa, and bradenton. I was hoping to experience a different type of water and feel in CA beaches on our trip. Looks like DL hotels pools only :)

Does anybody know the cheapest/easiest way to get from Disneyland Paradise Pier Hotel to Huntington beach? We are not driving a car and need a solution to get over to the beach 1 day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter