Closest to Epcot?

Depending on room location it could be the Beach club or Boardwalk but both are the closest.

Beach Club has a back entrance out of the resort that makes it quite a bit closer than Boardwalk.

Beach Club has a back entrance out of the resort that makes it quite a bit closer than Boardwalk.

I haven't stayed at either one -- but how significant is the difference between Beach Club and Boardwalk in this respect? (Is it a just a couple minutes different at typical walking speed?)

I haven't stayed at either one -- but how significant is the difference between Beach Club and Boardwalk in this respect? (Is it a just a couple minutes different at typical walking speed?)

Depending on where your room would be, pretty insignificant.

The resorts are fairly small in comparison to moderates or values so the difference in walking time is probably only 5 mins, 10 max if you're in a room far out from the BWI lobby. The challenge with the BWI is that there is no shortcut exit to EPCOT like there is at BC. But the difference is not that huge.

The hallways in Boardwalk are VERY long, so even if your room is close to Epcot, if you're taking the elevator you'll need to walk out through the middle of the resort. I don't know how the staircase exits work. My mom is disabled, so I've never used them.

Either way, BC is probably faster by 7-15 minutes depending on walking speed and room location.

The resorts are fairly small in comparison to moderates or values so the difference in walking time is probably only 5 mins, 10 max if you're in a room far out from the BWI lobby. The challenge with the BWI is that there is no shortcut exit to EPCOT like there is at BC. But the difference is not that huge.

Thanks

Regarding no shortcut at BWI, we have had rooms at BC both near the secret entrance and very near the lobby. The times when we were nearer the lobby, it really let us enjoy the resort amenities more utilizing the marketplace, refillable mugs, general atmosphere of the boardwalk area around the lake. Bypassing all that by using interior hallways really makes you miss a lot. The resort areas are wonderful!!!!! I cannot stress that enough! Wherever your room is, it will have benefits of whatever location it's in. (ie: close to epcot entrance, close to pool, serene &peaceful gardens, etc)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter