Closing of Pixie Hollow

Patareed0131

Earning My Ears
Yesterday was a sad day. Disney shutdown the Pixie Hollow online game. They broke many children's hearts when they shut it down. My grand daughter and I used the game to keep in touch. It is a shame that the Walt Disney Company has strayed so far from Walt Disney's ideals of family entertainment and family fun. I can say right now after my daughter's wedding at Disney World in February that I will not buy another toy, game, clothes or vacation package from them ever again. They had the best and safest multi-player game site for children under 14 online but wanted a piece of the Skylanders Game market and sacrificed young child's dreams to accomplish their goal which will most likely not be met as Skylanders already has a 2 year head start on Disney and the whole market. The current Walt Disney Company does not care about children at all. If they are not 14 or above they do not matter to them as they do not have money to buy toys or games. I believe that Disney has made a big mistake in underestimating younger children's influence over what their parent's purchase for them. I believe that Walt Disney would be very disappointed and angry at today's company heads and how they are running the company.

:sad: I was on since I was eight. Five years.

I can't believe how much it changed, though. The TinkerBell movie was good, but it sorta ruined PH. It was cooler before the movie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter