• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closing Time!!

Home: AKV - Animal Kingdom
Broker: DVC Resale Market
Title Company: Mason Title
Offer made: 04/11/2020
Offer accepted: 04/11/2020
Sent to ROFR: 04/13/2020
Passed ROFR: 04/23/2020
Closing docs received: 05/05/2020
Closing docs returned: 05/07/2020
Seller returned closing docs: 05/08/2020
Closing: 05/12/2020
Deed recorded:
Contract Showing on Membership:
Points in account:

They did not. We received out membership info and were able to log in, however it advised 7-10 business days before the points would be transferred over. We called to confirm the timeline with staffing being low and were advised the time frame was accurate. I'll post as soon as they show up!
but you got your membership info right? That was what I was looking for! Some movement on stuff, not points, just contracts!

I'm selling, not buying, but can I get in on the griping? Deed was recorded on the 22nd and the points are still in my account! Tomorrow will mark 3 weeks. How can this take so long??? You'd think after the deed was recorded, Disney would at least remove the points quickly so there's no risk of the seller using them. The annual dues were zeroed out pretty quickly (I pay monthly), so Disney is obviously in there doing stuff, just don't know why they didn't take the points when they zeroed out the annual dues. Throughout this process I've seen the points become unavailable for banking but then they become available again. It's so strange.

Home : Boardwalk Villas
Broker : DVC Resale Market
Title company: Magical Vacation Title
Offer made: February 16
Offer accepted: February 17
Sent to ROFR February 20
Passed ROFR: March 6

Closing documents received: March 24
Returned :March 28
Seller returned documents:?

Requested funding: was told April 6 actually done April 22
Closing: April 23
Deed recorded: April 27
Contract showing membership : waiting
Points in account:waiting

My crazy timeline....

This is pure Torture!! The waiting is like waiting for paint to dry! I am officially an email stalker! The joke was on me because I thought I was in the home stretch of waiting with all our delays with our title company Disney said Hahahaha not yet!

Anyone close to their deed being recorded on the 27th get their ID yet??

This is pure Torture!! The waiting is like waiting for paint to dry! I am officially an email stalker! The joke was on me because I thought I was in the home stretch of waiting with all our delays with our title company Disney said Hahahaha not yet!

You and I are the exact same - I haven't gotten anything yet.

I still waiting from closing 4/23 for contract to show up in my account, so I have a selfish wish for no one from 4/27 yet!!

I still waiting from closing 4/23 for contract to show up in my account, so I have a selfish wish for no one from 4/27 yet!!
My closing was 4/21 and my contract showed up on 5/11, so hopefully that means you'll see yours today!

Wow! badeacon;
I thought for sure yours would have been right behind mine.
My Deed recorded on 4/20 and contract showed up 5/7, so I was expecting yours to show up 5/10 ?? Then it was only 3 more days from there to see the points in my account.
I hope yours all comes together this week!
ET :darth:

Wow! badeacon;
My Deed recorded on 4/20 and contract showed up 5/7, so I was expecting yours to show up 5/10 ?? Then it was only 3 more days from there to see the points in my account.
Mine closed a day after you (4/21), but my contract showed up 4 days after you (5/11).

well there is a ray of hope it will be soon. I was really hoping for a mother's day present surprise but now I'm hoping for maybe Friday. oh well.....

My closing was 4/21 and my contract showed up on 5/11, so hopefully that means you'll see yours today!
Wow! badeacon;

Still nothing so far today ! Will probably check again a few times tonight. :drinking::drinking:

I really hope they have gotten through 4/21 deeds. Anyone out there have a 4/22 or 4/23 recorded deed that has been approved? This is getting a bit ridiculous! It's been a week since they processed 4/20 recorded deeds!

I really hope they have gotten through 4/21 deeds. Anyone out there have a 4/22 or 4/23 recorded deed that has been approved? This is getting a bit ridiculous! It's been a week since they processed 4/20 recorded deeds!

Not here... I'm not sure whats happening on my end either. During the closing process I looked and it said mine closed on OC Website on the 23rd. FA told me that it was recorded on the 28th...... How was it recorded on the 28th but showing as a recorded deed on the 23rd?

I just want my member number to log in!

Home: Aulani
Broker: Buy And Sell DVC
Title Company: TRCS
Offer made: 02/24/2020
Offer accepted: 02/24/2020
Sent to ROFR: 02/25/2020
Passed ROFR: 03/13/2020
Closing docs received: 03/31/2020
Closing docs returned: 04/01/2020
Seller returned closing docs: 04/03/2020
Closing: 04/21/2020
Deed recorded: 04/20/2020
Contract Showing on Membership: 05/11/2020
Points in account: 05/14/2020

Home: SSR
Broker: **********
Title Company: TRCS
Offer made: 03/26/2020
Offer accepted: 03/28/2020
Sent to ROFR: 03/30/2020
Passed ROFR: 04/14/2020
Closing docs received: 04/17/2020
Closing docs returned: 04/17/2020
Seller returned closing docs:
Closing: 04/24/2020
Deed recorded: 04/24/2020
Contract Showing on Membership: 05/15/2020
Points in account:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter