Closing docs received: 4/12/21
Closing docs returned: 4/21/21
Seller returned closing docs: 4/26/21
Closing: 4/27/21
Deed recorded: 4/28/21
Contract Showing on Membership:
Points in account:

Hey all!
This definitely isn’t the correct thread to ask this but does anyone have the email for member administration specifically? When you call member services and select the member admin option the automated robot provides a contact email but I cannot understand what he’s saying 😂

So, I'm kind of thinking the person who creates membership accounts for new member is out sick. I haven't seen any movement this week. Yep, I'm complaining and hoping by doing so, some pixie dust will head our way!
:tinker:
That’s good to know! Thank you!!

Seems like a lot of us are just waiting on Disney to make memberships or put the points on... I swear they loving be slow on purpose. We are waiting on my AKV still started all the way back in Feb13th... international sellers so slower. I just keep checking my email.

Home: SSR
Broker: www.fidelityresales.com
Title Company: First American
Offer made: 3/4/21
Offer accepted: 3/4/21
Sent to ROFR: 3/8/21
Passed ROFR: 3/29/21
Estoppel Received: 4/28/21
Closing docs received: 4/28/21
Closing docs returned: 4/28/21
Sellers closing docs returned:
Closing:
Deed recorded:
Contract Showing on Membership:
Points in account:

The tiniest of updates! After a super long wait Disney has sent estoppel. I had contacted title company on 4/16 and they hadn’t received it, contacted them again on 4/26 and haven’t heard back from them so late last night I emailed our broker and she said they hadn’t received it but she was going to contact Disney and see why, and then emailed me shortly after to say they got it and she will talk with the title company to try to expedite closing docs.

Somewhere something seems like it was lost in the Disney shuffle but I do have to say I have been happy with my responses/response time with fidelity. Luckily we don’t need the points quite yet for the vacation we are planning to book!

edit to add closing docs!

Last edited:
Seems like a lot of us are just waiting on Disney to make memberships or put the points on... I swear they loving be slow on purpose. We are waiting on my AKV still started all the way back in Feb13th... international sellers so slower. I just keep checking my email.

Is Feb 13th when you made your offer or when you started the closing process? We made our offer Feb 1st, and we're just waiting for our membership email now.

As a first time buyer, I expected the ROFR wait, but I don't think I fully understood how long the closing process took when we started. It's excrutiating, isn't it?

This is so true! My very first contract they made the membership is under two weeks! My second contract, who’s deed was recorded a week later (was recorded on 4/14) I’m still waiting on for the membership to show up on my account (matching use years).

This is so true! My very first contract they made the membership is under two weeks! My second contract, who’s deed was recorded a week later (was recorded on 4/14) I’m still waiting on for the membership to show up on my account (matching use years).

I'm waiting for yours to show up too, @michael730, because they are a day before me! Promise me you will report back, please! *sigh*. I soooo thought we would have an account early this week. Now it's hump day.

@dischris11, any news?

Anyone else expecting to hear this week? We need a deed recorded roster!

I'm waiting for yours to show up too, @michael730, because they are a day before me! Promise me you will report back, please! *sigh*. I soooo thought we would have an account early this week. Now it's hump day.

@dischris11, any news?

My deed was recorded on April 14, my membership number showed up today at 9:58 AM EST. Still waiting on points to loaded.

@dischris11, any news?

Nothing yet but I think I'm a good week behind you. I'm pulling for you!

@dischris11, any news?

My deed was recorded on the 16th, so I keep waiting for your post that your membership was created. 🤞🏻 🍀 🧚 ✨

Recorded on the 12th, not in membership yet, no email from members admin. Called to gently say I'd like to book CCV in Feb...can I get some help...no dice. But a very lovely person.

Overall take, don't bother calling in until you get the email and continue to wait impatiently....heh! :)

Recorded on the 12th, not in membership yet, no email from members admin. Called to gently say I'd like to book CCV in Feb...can I get some help...no dice. But a very lovely person.

Overall take, don't bother calling in until you get the email and continue to wait impatiently....heh! :)

That's sort of what I've been noticing over the past few pages of posts in this thread. They tend to generally go in order, but not always. I wonder if they assign us to specific CMs, so we end up in their queue and some just work faster than others? Does anyone know what their process is or how many CMs are working on this right now? 🤔

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter