Closing Time!

Everything just seems to be taking just a little bit longer now. Maybe the holiday rush at the end of March and beginning of April for peoples vacation is running everything a little longer?

My ROFR was 19 days, to get my member ID was 13 days-this is the longest I ever had to wait for a number. In the past is has been 2-3 days. Still waiting for pts to load. I don't need them right away so I can wait.

My brother did not want to post on Disboards (he mentioned he thinks the data mining here is a privacy issue), but shared his took 17 days for ROFR, 13 days to get member id on his account after deed recorded, then 3 days to get points thru chat (he apparently checked every single day - he was not excited at all lol).

Data mining open source and public information is a privacy issue? Ok.

Her is My timeline for my SSR contract DEC UY.
2/21 offer made
2/21 offer accepted
2/22 Contract signed
2/22 sent to ROFR
3/9 passed ROFR
3/11 sent to escrow
3/15 sent wire transfer
3/18 owner signed with notary via app
Wire transfer very complicated ( we are from Canada). They can’t find the money. Note to self …next time demand a Swift number🙄
3/29 contract closed
4/1 Deed recorded
4/12 points loaded after chatting with a CM

NOT SO BAD
Less than 2 months between offer and points loaded

Data mining open source and public information is a privacy issue? Ok.

Not everyone wants to give others easy access to find out information that pertains to them.

While yes, this data is public on the OCC site, having details to connect it to someone here is different.

Anyone who prefers to not have that posted has the right to feel that way.

lol...ours loaded too! I tried to get the points loaded via chat but they couldn't do that yet. Hopefully I can get them tomorrow, but at least the contract is showing!
I couldn’t try yesterday because they were closed for member Disney cruise bookings but I was able to get someone on chat today and had my points loaded! Yay!

Not everyone wants to give others easy access to find out information that pertains to them.

While yes, this data is public on the OCC site, having details to connect it to someone here is different.

Anyone who prefers to not have that posted has the right to feel that way.

I don't disagree they have the right to feel that way. My point being it's nothing the data miner is doing to evade privacy but the rules of the state or county.

I know most county assessor websites will post floor plan, tax value and homeowner names on their website as well.

Home Resort: Boardwalk
Broker: https://www.fidelityrealestate.com/
Title Company: https://www.dvcclosings.com/
Offer made: 3/1
Offer accepted: 3/1
Sent to ROFR: 3/7
Passed ROFR: 3/26
Closing docs received: 3/26
Closing docs returned-Buyer: 3/27
Closing docs returned-Seller: 4/10 (delayed by online notary appointment)
Closing: 4/15
Deed recorded:
Contract Showing on Membership:
Points in account:

Days Total: 45 so far

Home Resort: BLT (international seller)
Broker: fidelityrealestate.com
Title Company: dvcclosings.com
Offer made: 2/25
Offer accepted: 3/7 (sellers were on a cruise and couldn't respond for more than a week)
Sent to ROFR: 3/12
Passed ROFR: 4/1
Closing docs received: 4/1
Closing docs returned (buyer): 4/1
Funds wired: 4/2
Closing docs returned (seller): 4/11 (delayed by online notary appointment availability)
Closing: 4/12
Deed recorded: 4/15
Contract Showing on Membership (existing member):
Points in account:

Total days so far: 50 days

Uhh I just double checked mine and it says Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wildeness Lodge…I’d call your title company agent asap to clarify
Thanks! Wanted to make sure I'm not crazy...(jury still out on that)

I will give it some more time and keep asking for a fix but so far it's been apathetic to the issue. I will start a new thread if it goes unresolved.

Please be sure that you post the link to the broker and that the link is the actual working link for the brokers website.

If you can’t post links because you don’t have enough posts, please leave blank. I prefer not to delete people’s hard work…if your post is gone, it means that the brokers link was missing or did not work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter