Passed ROFR:
Closing docs received (buyer):
Closing docs returned (buyer):
Closing docs returned (seller):
Closing:
Deed recorded:
Contract Showing on Membership (new member):
Points in account:

Yes, I’m with Mason too.I figure they’re backed up too, but I see the post above that shows closing was 1 business day for a contract that went through the week before.

Maybe everyone is taking days off for "spring break"...ha!

Trying not to be anxious but we are to the stage in the process where we signed the closing papers and wired our money and now silence. Do you get some sort of confirmation from mason when they get your money? I’m also curious if the sellers have returned their papers yet. Obviously if things fall through with the sellers mason wires your money back, right? So nerve wracking having that much money just hanging out in some unknown place at the moment.

I would just call or email and they should be able to tell you. I was worried I wired using the wrong address and they confirmed that they received the money so it was a load off my mind.

I assume the broker initiated contact with the title agency? Or should I be doing that?

Yes, the broker will do it. Then you should get papers from the title company.

What email address does the membership information come from? Based on dates in the thread, I should expect an email in the next week or two, and I'm paranoid I'm going to miss the email or it will go to spam, etc.

Home Resort: Boardwalk Villas
Broker: DVC Resale Market
Title Company: Magic Vacation Title
Offer made: 03/24
Offer accepted: 3/25
Sent to ROFR: 3/26
Passed ROFR: 4/04 (9 days)
Estoppel Issued: 4/04
Closing docs received:
Closing docs returned:
Closing:
Deed recorded:
Points in account:

Days Total:

Last edited:

Home Resort: VGF
Broker: www.dvcresalemarket.com
Title Company: https://magicvacationtitle.com/
Offer made: 2/19
Offer accepted: 2/20
Sent to ROFR: 2/21
Passed ROFR: 3/06
Closing docs received: 03/17
Closing docs returned: 03/17
Closing: 03/20
Deed recorded: 3/22
Contract Showing on Membership (new member): 04/04
Points in account:

Days Total: 45 days

Last edited:
What email address does the membership information come from? Based on dates in the thread, I should expect an email in the next week or two, and I'm paranoid I'm going to miss the email or it will go to spam, etc.
The emails come from DVC itself. It'll come in a bunch of separate emails. I have two people on my contract and we had to wait until we got all four emails in order to both be able to log in.

Home Resort: VGF
Broker: https://dvcsales.com/
Title Company: https://magicvacationtitle.com/
Offer made: 2/19
Offer accepted: 2/20
Sent to ROFR: 2/21
Passed ROFR: 3/06
Closing docs received: 03/17
Closing docs returned: 03/17
Closing: 03/20
Contract Showing on Membership (new member): 04/04
Points in account:

Days Total: 45 days
ok. officially getting excited now. we closed/recorded on the 24th and I'm really hoping we get our account email this week and points by Monday.

Home Resort: Saratoga Springs
Broker: Fidelity
Title Company: First American
Offer made: 2/11/23
Offer accepted: 2/12/23
Sent to ROFR: 2/16/23
Passed ROFR: 3/2/23
Closing docs received:3/3/23
Closing docs returned: buyer, 3/6/23, seller, 3/15/23
Funds wired 3/15/23
Closing: 3/21/23
Deed recorded: 3/21/23
Contract Showing on Membership (existing member): 4/3/23
Points in account: 4/5/23 (after calling)

Days: 55 so far

We made it - 2 months and now I have an extra 171 pts a year to use :)

ok. officially getting excited now. we closed/recorded on the 24th and I'm really hoping we get our account email this week and points by Monday.
Yup! We closed on the 22nd, and recorded on the 23rd! Fingers crossed that today is my day as a NEW member.

Broker: Fidelity
Offer made: 2/11/23
Offer accepted: 2/12/23
Sent to ROFR: 2/16/23
Passed ROFR: 3/2/23
Closing docs received:3/3/23
Closing docs returned: buyer, 3/6/23, seller, 3/15/23
Funds wired 3/15/23
Closing: 3/21/23
Deed recorded: 3/21/23
Contract Showing on Membership (existing member): 4/3/23
Points in account: 4/5/23 (after calling)

Days: 55 so far

We made it - 2 months and now I have an extra 171 pts a year to use :)
Can I ask what you said when you called? I had my account sent on 4/1 and waiting until 4/4 to call. When I did they told me that it could take up to 6 weeks to show any points in my account. Wondering if I said the wrong thing or perhaps it is because I am a new member?

Can I ask what you said when you called? I had my account sent on 4/1 and waiting until 4/4 to call. When I did they told me that it could take up to 6 weeks to show any points in my account. Wondering if I said the wrong thing or perhaps it is because I am a new member?

I just let them know I was trying to book a trip with the points I just closed on - I did have some expiring points in July. As long as the contract is showing up on your DVC profile/account, they can at least check if they have the documentation needed to load the points.

I was originally told no on the first day after it appeared but then the next day, they had all the documents they needed.

Excited to finally join!

Home Resort: SSR
Broker: fidelityrealestate.com
Title Company: Masontitle.com
Offer made: initial 3/26, final counter 3/31
Offer accepted: 4/3
Sent to ROFR: 4/5
Passed ROFR:
Closing docs received:
Closing docs returned:
Closing:
Deed recorded:
Points in account:

Days Total:

Last edited:
Update

Home Resort: BWV
Broker: www.fidelityresales.com
Title Company: Mason
Offer made: 3/3
Offer accepted:3/4
Sent to ROFR: 3/10
Passed ROFR: 3/16
Closing docs received: 3/17
Closing docs returned: 3/17 (Buyer)
Closing: 4/5
Deed recorded: 6/4
Points in account:

Days Total:

Last edited:
Tomorrow will be three weeks since we passed ROFR and still waiting on closing docs. The title company said they “might” come this week.

Hoping when we finally get points some September availability will be open still.

Broker: www.dvcbyresale.com
Title Company: https://www.masontitle.com/
Offer made: 3/21
Offer accepted: 3/23
Sent to ROFR: 3/24
Passed ROFR: 3/31
Closing docs received: 4/5
Closing docs returned: 4/5
Closing:
Deed recorded:
Points in account:

Days Total:

ETA: website for title company

Last edited:
Anyone else have a delay between the two emails (member ID and activation code)? I got the activation code yesterday but no member ID email. I have checked spam and deleted messages. I called, but they could not give me my member ID. She said it was normal for the emails to be 3-5 days apart... That doesn't seem right, but maybe my past experiences were just lucky that I got the two emails close together.

Tomorrow will be three weeks since we passed ROFR and still waiting on closing docs. The title company said they “might” come this week.

Hoping when we finally get points some September availability will be open still.
May I ask which company you are working with? Currently waiting for docs as well.

Anyone else have a delay between the two emails (member ID and activation code)? I got the activation code yesterday but no member ID email. I have checked spam and deleted messages. I called, but they could not give me my member ID. She said it was normal for the emails to be 3-5 days apart... That doesn't seem right, but maybe my past experiences were just lucky that I got the two emails close together.
We got our emails today, but my wife had to call member services to get in.
They used my member I’d to find her account. Had I not been able to log in I am not sure how else they would have helped her.
I’d call. Our initial emails were 1.5 hours apart.

Home Resort: Boulder Ridge
Broker: https://www.fidelityrealestate.com/
Offer made: 2/22
Offer accepted: 2/23
Sent to ROFR: 3/3
Passed ROFR: 3/10
Closing docs received: 3/15
Closing docs returned: 3/17
Closing: ?
Contract Showing on Membership (existing member): not there yet despite checking obsessively :P
Points in account:

Days Total:

I was really thinking that the contract would show up today since there seems to be a recent trend of a 2 week timeline from deed recorded to contract in account. I thought maybe posting here would give me some good luck 😄.

Also I saw that the deed was recorded before I was notified that the closing had taken place, so I emailed the title company to ask what was up. So I didn't get the official closing email until 3/28. I have a sneaking suspicion that the title company didn't send my info on to Disney until I emailed them to ask about it but who knows. I can't complain though cuz 28 days from offer until recorded deed is not bad at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter