Closing Time!

Eww that will push 5/2 into June. My June 13th 7 month when I need more points is looking kinda close now. Glad I pulled the trigger when I did and didn’t wait a little bit longer.
I wouldn't thing to much from what MA or MS says... I chatted and called and talked to multiple different group and had one MS chat with QA on the status and each time they have give me different answer ranging (1. It will be by end of week 2. Will be by end of month 3. Will take 30 days 4. Will taks 4-6 weeks... etc...)

I just think they just assigned a vast majority of resources to take care of VDH customer during purchase and other support and left resale people hanging with limited resource.... so it could really be super random

Based on few comments up there were people from 4/28 days that got there membership vs 4/25 people who are still waiting...

So all we can do is just wait...

I'm hoping people still got some good deals to make the passing time a little easier..

For multiple reasons I have been going back and forth with MA & MS over the last couple of weeks.
The short of it is, MA finally got back to me. They said they're anticipating for contracts that they received May 1st, to be loaded by the end of next week. With points to follow up to an additional 7-10 days.

just checked and i can see my new contract listed.
it was recorded on 5/1
heck yeahhh!

Gotta love DVC...

Home Resort: BLT
Broker: https://www.dvcresalemarket.com
Title Company: https://magicvacationtitle.com
Offer made: 4/19/23
Offer accepted: 4/19/23
Sent to ROFR: 4/21/23
Passed ROFR: 5/12/23
Closing docs received:
Closing docs returned:
Closing:
Deed recorded:
Contract Showing on Membership (new member):
Points in account:

Days Total:

A week after passing ROFR, and I haven't received closing docs from *** yet. I'm ready to write a check today, but from what I've heard, they're very backed up, and it might be another couple of weeks. I guess it is a good thing that I'm not in a hurry. Looking back, maybe I should have gone with Mason; I'm sure the seller would prefer to receive their money sooner rather than later.

** Final Update **

Home Resort: CCV
Broker: https://dvcsales.com/
Title Company: https://www.masontitle.com/

Offer made: 3/22/23
Offer accepted: 3/22/23
Sent to ROFR: 3/23/23
Passed ROFR: 3/29/23
Closing docs received: 4/3/23
Closing docs returned: 4/3/23 (buyer), 4/17/23 (seller)
Funds wired: 4/3/23
Closing: 4/28/23

Deed recorded: 5/1/23
Contract Showing on Membership (new use year): 5/19/23 (showed up at night, no email)
Points in account: 5/20/23 (via chat)
Days Total: 59 days

** Final Update **

Deed recorded: 5/1/23
Contract Showing on Membership (new use year): 5/19/23 (showed up at night, no email)
Points in account: 5/20/23 (via chat)
Days Total: 59 days
Finally!!!

Closing: 4/28
Deed recorded: 4/29
Contract Showing on Membership (existing member): 5/19
Points in account: 5/20
Days Total: 71
Wow. Good for you…finally. Congratulations!

As a side note.
Disney MA must really hate me…I’m still waiting (4/25) 😢😉
me too.. I actually got yelled at by DVC Chat team cause I contacted them 5 times in 2 weeks (twice for some other general question and 3 times to see if they had any updates... this was all on chat only)

didn't expect that too happen from Disney customer service but I guess they are getting a lot of similar request..

me too.. I actually got yelled at by DVC Chat team cause I contacted them 5 times in 2 weeks (twice for some other general question and 3 times to see if they had any updates... this was all on chat only)

didn't expect that too happen from Disney customer service but I guess they are getting a lot of similar request..

I wouldn’t feel bad about it. They have almost doubled their processing time to get new contracts loaded, as consumers paying for a service we have a right to inquire on the status.

I wouldn’t feel bad about it. They have almost doubled their processing time to get new contracts loaded, as consumers paying for a service we have a right to inquire on the status.
Yup. Went from an almost clockwork-like 13 days for both new memberships and add-ons all through April and the first few days of May, up to 20-26 days (some from 4/25 are still waiting) now.

Clearly, the focus is on processing new VDH contracts, and all resales have been set aside to get to whenever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter