Clothes Shopping at DLP

Joanne UK

<font color=red>My favourite is Big Thunder Mounta
This is just a tip for anyone going soon. There are quite a few summer clothes on sale in all the shops at DLP at the moment. Amber wanted a Kim Possible T shirt so I got her one in the shop just outside the exit to the right of the main park. It was reduced from 15 Euros down to 6 Euros. We managed to lose it so I said I'd get her another. Presuming they were all the same price I picked one up in a shop in one of the Arcades in Main Street and when he put it through the till it came up as 11 Euros. Went back to original shop and got it again for 6. So, if anyone is thinking of buying anything in the sales and you have the time then it's worth shopping around. I thought 5 Euros was quite a big differance.

I got a great 'Limited Edition' long sleeved top reduced from €23,00 to €11.50

Yes, I was accompanied by those who made good use of the sales :rolleyes1
"Just look, at what I've saved" :teeth: "Just look, at what you've spent" :scared1:

Reid

LOL Joanne, my Amber loves Kim Possible too :)

We picked up two KP T Shirts in the Disney Store in Florida for $6 the pair - one of my better buys ;)

"Crime Stopper, Hot Shopper" :teeth:

Reid, shame on you :teeth:

My Amber's one is "Cheerleader by day Crimestopper by night"

Is it yellow Joanne? If so I think we have that one!

Obviously both our Ambers have great taste :earsboy:

It's white with short orange sleeves. She wore it last week on day 4 so it will be in the pictures I post with tomorrow's trip report!

I got her a KP doll in one of the shops in the Studios and it's in the loft put away for either BD or Christmas.

I will look forward to seeing that then! I will have to show my Amber!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter