Clothing suggestions

WendyT

VGC
Okay-so we know that a visit in July will be hot. Any suggestions on what fabric clothing is the most comfortable???:cool:

100% cotton. I had to buy a t-shirt at EPCOT last week because the shirt I was wearing was a cotton/poly blend. It didn't breathe at all and I couldn't stand it. I bought a 100% cotton t-shirt in one of the shops, changed in the dressing room and felt much better the rest of the day.

Light colored cotton shorts and shirts are your best bet IMHO.

Thanks for the information. Us folks from the West don't know this type of weather!

We just got back from 10 days in June. Everything should be white or light colored for day time. Heavy gap type cotton shorts & jeans shorts are very uncomfortable. If your going to get wet wear a bathing suit & bring a extra shirt. You will get very wet on some rides.

Those adidas type athletic shirts are great. I guess they're soccer jersey-like, not really sure. It's some non cotton material that breathes really well and is really thin. Dries out in no time (even after Kali RR!)

Light colored clothes are comfortable, but don't forget to wear sunscreen underneath them. Even black clothes won't prevent you from being burned, but white is much worse.

Instead of 100% cotton, you might try clothing made with some of the man made fabrics that wick moisture away from you body and dry off faster.

I just ordered a couple of shirts and socks made with CoolMax to try during our Baltimore trip next week - I read on these boards to avoid the 100% cotton and try these new fabrics.

I'll let everyone know what I think of these!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter