Club 33 For My Birthday!! Woo Hoo!!

PryncessChrysty

Merrily on our way to nowhere in particular
:banana: :Pinkbounc :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

My mom is coming down from Colorado for my birthday and I just confirmed our ressies for Club 33!!! I'm so excited, less than two months to go!! :cloud9:

Congrats! How did you get them?? I have always wanted to eat there (without kids!!). It is on my list of things to do in my lifetime.
Jess

Briarmom said:
Congrats! How did you get them?? I have always wanted to eat there (without kids!!). It is on my list of things to do in my lifetime.
Jess
If I told you...well, you know what I'd have to do. ;)

Wow - congratulations. Take extra $ if you'd like to get any Club 33 souvenirs, & enjoy your birthday meal. :)

I wish i was apart of the special group that gets to eat at club 33. If anyone would like to pm and tell me i wouldnt let anyone know ;)

Oh, I'm so jealous! I turn 33 this year, and I was kind of hoping my hubby would find a way to get us in!

If your mom has a stowaway in her trunk, don't be surprised...it's just me, and I won't bother anyone as long as you take me with you to Club 33! :rotfl:

PryncessChrysty said:
If I told you...well, you know what I'd have to do. ;)

Hmm, well I guess if you tell me and then I get to go, then I could die happy at least!
Any idea about the crowds that week you are there? I think that is right around the time I was going to try to sneak over and have a quick trip with just my 6 yr old ds. There are still rooms at all the Disneyland resorts, but that does not always mean anything!

Briar's mommy

For an individual sponsporship to get into club 33, it will cost you $10k a year. That doesn't include the cost of food and stuff (which is a min. of $45/person). It's a wonderful experience! Just remember not to buy tickets. Club 33 reservations come with free 1 day park hoppers. :)

You can check out e-bay. There are some members who "sell" thier reservations for a nominal fee. They make some money off it and you can get in! :) Make sure to explore once you're there. Ask for a tour and the waiter will take you around and give you some history of the place. :)

Congrats!!! I'm so jealous! Please be sure to post a report and photos! We would love to hear all about it! :earboy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter