Club 33 lunch menu

Last I heard members can book one of their 20 unaccompanied reservations at 30 days for Sun-Thurs most of the time (non-peak times) and 14 days for Fri-Sat and peak times (ie December and holidays/holiday weekends.) Members who are dining can book I think 60 days out.

Halloween is 14 days I believe.
So mainly shorter notice. Good to know. Thanks

Oh please come back and give us a report!

My husband is hoping for one of those tiki mugs :)

Now I'm seriously wanting one of those tiki mugs :D Is that something you can buy with the drink, like they do at Trader Sam's? If so, do you have to purchase it in the lounge or can you get one in the restaurant?

I’m here to report my experience last night at Club 33!

(FYI: I won’t be posting too many pictures. Disney is very strict about videos and social media-type insta storys. Although I know there are tons of info and pictures out there, I want to make sure that I respect our host’s request)

A little about me, first. I grew up near the Anaheim area, so it was not unusual to know several people who have worked for “the mouse.” From my siblings, who worked as ride operators/servers, friends who worked in the “big green building”, to even DH, who is an ex-cast member / computer engineer, Disney has always been a part of life for me. Admittedly, however, I cannot say I have ever been a “Disneyphile.” I’ve always known about the elusive Club 33, but it wasn’t until I reached adulthood, joined the board ,went on a few Disney Cruises and met tons of Disney fanatics, that I realized how exclusive and special the club really is. Going into our experience yesterday, I had no real idea what to expect, so I went into it with an open mind and a lot of memory storage on my phone!

My sister in law called me a few weeks before to let us know that she has a coworker “connection” who is a member and she’s inviting myself, DH and 3 other people to go. Five out of 6 of us have never been and even the one person who has gone, only went when he was a child, so he doesn’t have a lot of memories of it, other than being upset because he was forced by his mom to wear a suit!

We had dinner reservations for 5:30pm. A few days prior to dinner, we were told to arrive at 1:30pm since the club member was getting us into the lounge. Prior to going, I did not know the significance of the lounge, but as it turns out, that is even more exclusive since as guests, we are only able to go IF the Club member is present and sitting with us.

A few ground rules before we entered, though, no videos, no insta-stories and for whatever reason, no pictures of the women’s bathroom. The dress code for the lounge is a little more casual than the dinner, just no spaghetti straps or tank tops.

ADEACB9D-E4E6-476A-B8BE-0C836F2EE240.jpeg

We entered into the lobby check-in area, and then entered a courtyard with a picturesque staircase leading up to the lobby of the restaurant and lounge. Upon entering the check-in area, we were greeted by a few characters and took pictures (forgive me, I don’t know who the characters were!!) We checked in, walked through a wine cellar and entered a hallway with booths entering the lounge. The booths were beautiful, with intricate detail and some with animated pictures. We decided on sitting in a booth in the main room. Luckily, it was not too busy in the lounge with only about 10 other patrons having lunch. The detail work in the ceilings, floors and walls were what you would expect of Disney; the elaborate woodwork, exquisite detail, including “magic artwork”. There was trail mix on the table as a snack and they offered a menu with a la carte items. We opted for the Cashew chicken Pulehu, which were the skewers and another in our party shared a burger. The lounge is the only place where you can order the Tiki mugs. You cannot purchase them in the main dining room. They are $60 and they come with either nonalcoholic or an alcoholic drink. We all bought mugs and they offered to hold our mugs while we went out to the park before dinner. They bagged them up in a pretty Club 33 gift bag and checked them into their coat-check area.

The drinks were strong and the food was tasty. We sat in the lounge for about 2 hours talked about how our “connection” came to be a club member, the perks, etc. Afterwards, we were total fan girls and walked around, admiring more of the art work, found some “easter eggs” in the artwork and admired Disneyland from above. It was definitely a once in a lifetime experience for us.

03663776-F63B-4DE4-830A-291182A78E95.jpeg
53D5163A-F1CE-4519-BEC5-C82FE6FE938C.jpeg

After we left the lounge, we have a couple hours before our dinner reservation. Our club “connection” had some fast passes to give out, so we went on Indiana Jones, Big Thunder Mountain and the Haunted Mansion before we went to change into our dinner attire. We got to the infamous door at exactly 5:25pm and they let us in for our dinner reservation. We went up the staircase and went to the opposite side from the lounge, through a hall where there was more beautiful art, including a harpsichord and windows to be able to see the crowds below. The dining room was not very large. DH, who went as a child remembers the room being smaller with only one large table. This room had about 10-15 tables and at this time, was not too busy. We went out onto the balcony and took pictures of the rivers of America and waved to the crowd below. I have to say, though, that prior to going to the club, I have never noticed the upstairs area. It just never was in my radar. Being able to see Disneyland from another perspective was an absolute treat.

We were told to be prepared for a 3 hour dinner and it was definitely an experience. It was a 5 course meal $120 per person. Here is the menu:

0CDFB633-EEA1-41A6-882C-0342E39E717B.jpeg
76FC3BF2-B56C-440E-BD9A-B46BB14F058D.jpeg

The menu offered was Italian fare. There was a vegetarian menu and non vegetarian. Being on a Disney cruise, we know about how special the Disney dining experience is, so we were prepared for the best service and amazing food. The servers were very attentive and the food was top notch. I have to say, my favorite part of the meal was the crab legs and dessert! I’m adventurous with food, although, I don’t like mushrooms and I’m not a fan of certain meats. I chose the snow crab claws, Tricolore salad, Trofie Pasta with pest, the swordfish and the chocolate hazelnut bomboloni.

The dining room started to fill up and in no time, it was completely full. There were a few celebrities having dinner as I was told, but I had no idea who they were. We finished our dinner exactly 3 hours later. I would not say we were “stuffed”, per se, because the portions are smaller, but we were satisfied. After dinner, we took a couple more pictures, purchased some extra souvenirs, including a club 33 paperweight, pins and a keychain and then we headed out at about 9:00pm. We were all exhausted. DH and I headed home as we had a bit of a commute while the rest of our party went to enjoy the rest of the fast passes.

I’m so fortunate to have had this experience. I hope one day to be able to experience it again, but if it never happens, I will be happy with the memories and the tons of pictures I took!

...The lounge is the only place where you can order the Tiki mugs. You cannot purchase them in the main dining room. They are $60 and they come with either nonalcoholic or an alcoholic drink...
While it is common to see various Club 33 items selling at a premium on eBay, there are a particularly large number selling (not just listed) above $200

These are completed listings:
Screen Shot 2018-06-04 at 11.40.33 AM.png

Pandy220, thank you for your report! I won't be able to get a tiki mug, sadly, as I rarely am able to go at the same time as my member friend and I wouldn't really want to ask him to get me one. He's already been so generous.

Nonsuch, those prices are pretty crazy!! While I'd happily spend $60 for one from the lounge, I wouldn't buy one off ebay.

We entered into the lobby check-in area, and then entered a courtyard with a picturesque staircase leading up to the lobby of the restaurant and lounge. Upon entering the check-in area, we were greeted by a few characters and took pictures (forgive me, I don’t know who the characters were!!)
If they are the same as a they were Memorial Day weekend, it would have been Jane and Turk. They had said they were trying to keep them on rotation.
33781974_10216519910973842_8681410824104837120_n.jpg

I have to say, though, that prior to going to the club, I have never noticed the upstairs area. It just never was in my radar. Being able to see Disneyland from another perspective was an absolute treat.
Sometimes it is fun to people watch from there and see how many people never notice you. Usually it is kids, adults don't tend to look up.
The servers were very attentive and the food was top notch. I have to say, my favorite part of the meal was the crab legs and dessert!
The servers really are the best. And now you have me wanting to try the crab legs!

If they are the same as a they were Memorial Day weekend, it would have been Jane and Turk. They had said they were trying to keep them on rotation.
33781974_10216519910973842_8681410824104837120_n.jpg

Sometimes it is fun to people watch from there and see how many people never notice you. Usually it is kids, adults don't tend to look up.
The servers really are the best. And now you have me wanting to try the crab legs!

Yes ! That was them ! Thank you for the info .

The crab legs were so delicious ! If you are lucky enough to go again, it’s a must-have .

Yes ! That was them ! Thank you for the info .

The crab legs were so delicious ! If you are lucky enough to go again, it’s a must-have .
Were they doing anything special in the lounge? When we were there on Memorial Day, they had Lei making and face painting going on. It was fun to see kids and adults alike getting face painted.

My granddaughter as a Hawaiian Princess Unicorn
33751160_10216519912453879_4172656308266205184_n.jpg

33732032_10216519913573907_6661820156739584000_n.jpg

While my grandson didn't get into the Tiki theme and just wanted to be Spiderman
33754319_10216519912493880_5162857191543144448_n.jpg

Were they doing anything special in the lounge? When we were there on Memorial Day, they had Lei making and face painting going on. It was fun to see kids and adults alike getting face painted.

While my grandson didn't get into the Tiki theme and just wanted to be Spiderman

The club member that we were with told us that the week prior that they were doing something special for Memorial Day and it was absolutely packed. I guess this was what he may have been talking about. That sounds like it would’ve been a lot of fun !

Nothing special was being done in the lounge when we went . Though , being with 6 other adults, we appreciated being away from the crowds and heat and enjoying a quiet lunch.

Anyone know current menu and cost for lunch at Club 33? We have a friend who may be able to get us a reservation :jumping3: for our trio next month. I’m dying.
Didn't you have a reservation for yesterday? How did it go?

Didn't you have a reservation for yesterday? How did it go?
Great memory! It was truly amazing. We had a wonderful server-Robert-and the food and drinks were amazing. I’ll post more later-thanks for all the tips!

We have been privledged to go there a few times over before and after the remodel. I like the before. My contact seems to have disappeared, so probably no more but it was a great experience.

Jack

I'm just here for the Dooney in the background behind Spiderman lol

I love reading all these reports. I don't think I'll ever get to Club 33, but it's so amazing to hear everyone's stories. Thanks for sharing.

You never know....I never thought I would get so lucky and be able to go but I did....Im not sure how things are now because I havent been on here in awhile but used to people would come on here and tell their sob stories about their lifelong dream to go to Club 33 blah blah and it made me sooo angry because all of us want to go to Club 33 but begging it for it just angered me...it became a regular joke among a few of the mods, CM's and friends that I made on here over the years because they all knew how mad it got me....and they would tease me every time someone would write their novel haha..but that caught the attention of someone who reached out and offered to take me...It was awesome...I got to go just a couple weeks before my birthday..now this was before the change to the club..its was back in 2015 but I had a blast and I still have the candies they hand out in my freezer lol....so hey you just should keep hope:)

I haven't been to Club 33 in years. Last time I went was the Sunday Brunch with the salad and dessert bar. Has anyone gone for Sunday lunch lately? If so, do they still include the salad bar?

I haven't been to Club 33 in years. Last time I went was the Sunday Brunch with the salad and dessert bar. Has anyone gone for Sunday lunch lately? If so, do they still include the salad bar?
No salad or dessert bar when I ate there for lunch a few weeks ago. Lunch was a 4 course pre fix menu.

That ceased in 2013. It is now a 4 course meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter