Club 33 Menu Question

kylie71

Lilybelle
Hi Friends,

I have been lucky enough to be invited to Club, in Sept.
I have been to Club 33, once prior, BEFORE the changes.

Looking at the new menu, I am wondering what is included in the $75.00 per person?
Every item has a price....
Do you get an appetizer, entrée, dessert, or is it all separate?
I know, beverages are extra.

Thank You for any info...

---Lori

Meals are fixed price, select one item from each course.

Sample lunch menu:
Appetizers
Warm Blue Crab and Artichoke Gratin with Lemon Chervil Glaçage
Sautéed Asparagus with Black Truffle Brown Butter Vinaigrette and Fennel Coulis

Country Sausage and Pâté Maison with Apricot Mustard and Grilled Persimmon
Grilled "BBQ" Quail with Figs and Corn Velvet

Soups & Salads
Spring Garden Pea Soup with Asparagus Tips, Poached Pearl of Onions, Fava Beans and Mint
"Lafayette" Garden Salad with Shaved Radish, Cucumbers and Vinaigrette Maison
Trio of Beet Carpaccio, Black Walnuts, Smokey Blue Cheese, Orange Tarragon Marmalade
Salad of Frisėe, Coastal Strawberries, Avocado, Pistachio and Buttermilk Dressing

Entrees
Citrus Lobster Salad with Tender Greens, Cucumbers, Southern Orange Vinaigrette
Parmesan Gnocchi, Spring Vegetables, Morel Mushrooms, Fennel Essence

Smoked Chicken Ravioli with a Tasso Ham, Crawfish and Artichoke
Petite Filet Mignon, Tender Haricot Verts, Cabernet Jus
Iron Seared Fish, Royal Red Shrimp in a Sungold Tomato Broth
Plowmen’s Pork Sandwich with Lamb Bacon, Shaved Radish, Creole Mustard

Herb Roasted Double Chop of Lamb with Baby Beets and Blood Orange Lamb Jus

Desserts
Mississippi Molten Chocolate Cake, Vanilla Bean Marshmallows, and Café au Lait Ice Cream
Valrhona Dark Chocolate Five Nut Tart with Bourbon Ice Cream

Meyer Lemon and Harry's Berries Tart with Rhubarb Sorbert

Warm Monkey Bread with Old Fashioned Vanilla Ice Cream and Candied Pecan Praline
Seasonal Sorbet Jazz Trio with Strawberry Compote

Sample dinner menu:
First Course
Cornbread Crusted Chanterelle Mushrooms with Salsify Puree, and Chimichurri
Salmon Carpaccio “Lafayette” with Southern Oranges, Purple Watercress, and Lime Crème
Prime New York of Beef Seared Black and Blue with Tarragon-Roasted Garlic Purée
“Lobster Rockefeller” with Crispy Oysters and Lemon Hollandaise

Second Course
Duck Consommé with Mushroom Flan and Smoked Duck Breast
Garden Salad with Shaved Radish, Baby Cucumbers, and Vinaigrette Maison
Trio of Beet Carpaccio, Black Walnuts, Smokey Blue Cheese, Orange Tarragon Marmalade
Wilted Kale Salad with Tart Apples, Pecans, Bacon Vinaigrette, Biscuit Croutons

Third Course
Iron Seared Fish with Crayfish Hoppin’ John and Potato Leek Stew
Grilled Diver Scallop and Gulf Shrimp with Cheesy Grits and Buttery Shrimp Nage
Pan Roasted Lobster Sausage with Winter Bean Cassoulet and Lobster Sauce

Fourth Course
Pheasant “Southern Fried” with Country Gravy, Brussels Sprouts and Andouille Sausage Ragoût
Roasted Cauliflower, Golden Raisin and Gruyere Cheese Tart with Carrot Coulis

Colorado Rack of Lamb with Spring Garlic, Mushrooms, and Syrah Sauce
Petit Angus Filet Mignon with Tasso Ham Scalloped Potatoes and Collard Green Pesto

Cheese Course
Diligently selected trio of Artisanal Cheeses with Orange Blossom Honey Comb

Desserts Course
Mississippi Molten Chocolate Cake, Vanilla Bean Marshmallows, and Café au Lait Ice Cream

Valrhona Dark Chocolate Five Nut Tart with Bourbon Ice Cream
Meyer Lemon Crème Brûlée with Fresh Citrus and Lemon Drop Cookies
Warm Monkey Bread with Old Fashioned Vanilla Ice Cream and Candied Pecan Praline
Seasonal Sorbet Jazz Trio with Strawberry Compote

Meals are fixed price, select one item from each course.

Sample lunch menu:

Sample dinner menu:
There were members who went this past week who mentioned that it was going toward more of an a la carte pricing on both lunch and dinner, so that is possibly what the OP is talking about. I have friends going on Saturday who I've asked to let me know what, if anything, has changed.

Thanks to you Both!
I will be interested to see how this plays out...

--Lori

Hi Friends,
Looking at the new menu, I am wondering what is included in the $75.00 per person?
Every item has a price....
Do you get an appetizer, entrée, dessert, or is it all separate?
I know, beverages are extra.
I ate there for dinner last week and the menu was a set price of either $105 for the 5 course meal or $120 for the 6 course meal (there may be a discount if the member is present - not too sure about this, though). There were no individual prices on the menu we had. The additional course on the 6 course meal was the cheese plate. You choose one item from each course and it's all delicious! There are things I would not normally eat, but at Club 33 I'd eat almost anything ;-)

Thank You, OZ.

What if you in the Salon? What is the pricing then? Just curios, since last I was there was 2012. They still had the wonderful cold salad bar, and dessert bar then......

--Lori

Set price at lunch - $75 gets 3 courses, $85 is 4 courses. This is in the Grand Salon. In Salon Nouveau, it is more appetizer based and individual based.

Set price at lunch - $75 gets 3 courses, $85 is 4 courses. This is in the Grand Salon. In Salon Nouveau, it is more appetizer based and individual based.
Thank You, Malcon10t, I was hoping you would chime in! This what I needed to know!

So excited!

--Lori

Thank You, Malcon10t, I was hoping you would chime in! This what I needed to know!

So excited!

--Lori
If you look at Nonsuch's post above, it shows the 4 courses. You don't have to do those 4 exactly. If you don't like the appetizers, but want a salad and soup, they will do that. Or if you are doing 3 you can do an appetizer, entree and dessert, or appetizer, salad/soup, and entree....

For dinner, the optional course is the cheese course, but again, you can choose among the first 3 courses to mix and match.

If you look at Nonsuch's post above, it shows the 4 courses. You don't have to do those 4 exactly. If you don't like the appetizers, but want a salad and soup, they will do that. Or if you are doing 3 you can do an appetizer, entree and dessert, or appetizer, salad/soup, and entree....

For dinner, the optional course is the cheese course, but again, you can choose among the first 3 courses to mix and match.

Thank You, we will be there for lunch on Sept 8th, can we request table location?

--Lori

I was there on Saturday. I already knew I wanted the 3-course lunch. Our server mentioned that if you didn't see anything you liked on one of the course listings, you could double up from another (for instance, 2 salads). I asked if I could order 3 desserts and they all laughed at me. I was serious, LOL! However, I did not. I ordered an entree, a salad, and a dessert like a good girl. This was my second visit since the reno so I'm still adjusting to the new menu and system.

The lounge was a lot of fun--it was my first visit in there. We spent almost 3 hours in each place! I could believe that we started in the Club at 11:30 and didn't walk out of the lounge until 5. It was a very special day and definitely one for the books. I hope you have a great time, too!!

Thank You! It sounds Fabulous! Its nice they are so flexible with the menu.
We cannot wait!

Thank You for your comments!

--Lori

The food is terrible! Just give me the date and time of your reservation and the name it's under and I'll go ahead and cancel it for you. :duck:

Ummmm, No Thank You! Its not about the food even for me, is about the history, and the specialness of being there.

--Lori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter