Club 33

Saltywhsc

Earning My Ears
I’m sure this has been discussed but just curious if anyone is part of the club and thoughts/experiences

I've heard from people who got to dine as guests there that it's fantastic, but never experienced it myself.

Following this post as we sent the request/email about 14 months ago. I’m sure we still have a bit to go… so we will just wait patiently :rolleyes1

I got to eat at the Disneyland Club 33 about 11-12 years ago. Family member had a connection and upon hearing I had never been, he worked with his contact to get us reservations. It was a truly amazing experience and something I doubt will ever happen again.

Oh and from what I have heard, most members do not share that they are members to prevent being bombarded with requests for reservations.

I've heard from people who got to dine as guests there that it's fantastic, but never experienced it myself.
There are actually two different versions of Club 33. The one in Disneyland is entirely separate and different that the WDW version. Disneyland's Club 33 is a very nice, upscale, full restaurant.
Club 33 at WDW is more like 4 (one in each park) different lounges with food options that are more like snack kind of things. Nice, but definitely not fine dining.

Had the lunch buffet at the DLR Club 33 about 20 years ago. Very cool, wait staff had some wonderful anecdotes about the history and some trivia about the venue.

There was a small cabinet of Club 33 merch, I bought a shot glass that was something like $30 lol. But it was a "Now or never" situation so I went for it.

Following this post as we sent the request/email about 14 months ago. I’m sure we still have a bit to go… so we will just wait patiently :rolleyes1
Did you send a long email or just request? Just curious if they are looking for something specific in the request letter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter