Club 33

flipturngirl

DIS Veteran
So has anyone been to Club 33. And how can you get a membership to there? I was on a choir trip last year and almost past out when I was in New Orlean's Square when I saw Club 33. My friends thought that I was going crazy becuase I took about 5 pictures of the door. So I was wondering what it is about and how to become a member. My parents and I would love to go there. Thanks for the help!
J

yeah I put this on my other thread. It's $7,500 to join! Yeah it's a lot. Then every year after that you have to pay $1,500. It's a lot for just a little resturant place. When I go there I'll prolly be just as excited as you were. I want to wait outside and see if any famous people come out. LOL

WOW! That is so expensive!! I can not believe that. I had a vacation planning video with parts of Club 33 in it, or was it a book. But wow! I can not believe that. Hmn.. I guess I will be just be watching them from now on until I get my acting break in Disney. LOL!

I know I thought the same thing. I heard about it also and I told my mom that we should join. I looked it up in a book and read the prices. I was so shocked that it was that much. I guess that's why it's so exclusive.

Bummer though

Yes when we get our big break from Disney we can join. LOL

I thouht the membership price was like $25k. Hmm. It would definately be nice to go to. My husband use to work there years ago and said that it was pretty nice and that he got to meet a lot of people. From working there he had a one time pass that he was able to redeme anytime. We planned to use it for our wedding. However when Disney did some revamping of their CM benefits this went bye bye. Oh well. Maybe someday. I would definately pay that much if it was only $7500, although I'd bet the line is very long.

My DH and I had dinner there for our anniversary this past July. We're not members but someone was kind enough to sponsor us. We had a magnificent time and will never, ever forget that special experience!

It's very exclusive and I think only 400 or so Club 33 memberships are in existence.

I've been about 4 times. There are two kinds of memberships - general and corporate. I get in the first and last times on general memberships and the rest on a corporate membership (Bank of America).

It does cost thousands. My friend who is a TV writer just applied. There is a 3 year waiting list currently. I love it. The food is great, there is booze and swag that is only available at the club. If you can find someone with a membership, check it out. It is really worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter