Club Level bkfast AND Early Admission strategy help

Phijammamama

Mouseketeer
I searched and searched…Have you stayed premier Club Level and taken advantage of the breakfast AND still made it to early admission, early? I am game planning to split our party and send some to get in line while the others grab some breakfast to go then meet up in line. Is there time to do this if I am at breakfast right at 7am? (Assuming an 8am official early admission). Thanks!

So which CL are you staying at and which park are you doing early entry? How many days are you going to UO and are any of these smdays during the week? I know thats a lot of questions but there's not a clear cut answer to your question. I personally don't think early entry is needed when you have EPs. At IOA Hagrids isn't open during early entry, Velosicoaster rarely gets above 45 minutes everyday, so there really isn't a need. US is worse with early entry because only Gringotts is open so EVERYONE goes there. If you wait until the park opens the wait drops plus you have EPs so its really a moot point. Now if you only have 1 day and its a Saturday or during spring break, etc you may want to consider early entry. In that case I would just have everyone go to the CL, grab a granola bar and a drink then eat it on your way. You going to the CL then carrying all of that is going to be a pain. If you are staying at PBR, the walk to IOA can be 20 minutes, thats a long time to carry 4-5 drinks plus food. If you are staying at HR and going to US then the 5-7 minute walk is more doable but then again I dont know that its going to save you a significant amount of time in the grand scheme of things.

EE is one of the reasons we don't do CL. Over Thanksgiving, both Hagrids and IOA were open for EE and they hit 90+ minutes immediately. Velocicoaster had a long line all day and I was not able to get a single VQ for the 4 days I tried. So it really depends on what time of year you go.

Getting up for EE is tough enough, but getting up even earlier to have a sit-down breakfast is just not something that we'd do...

We stayed at Portofino Bay and made the early opening whenever we tried. We did what you said as far as getting there at 7 am, eating, and then heading to the boat. The boat was always there when we got there and we were at the gates in plenty of time to get in. I would agree with the others though that now that Hagrids is off the table, I don’t know how much I would bother unless it is a weekend. Velocicoaster had waits under 30 minutes most of our stay. We tried Ollivanders our first EE and I think the wait was even longer and we wasted our whole time in line. The express passes will be very valuable to you!

At HRH, we ate right at 7, stuffed some snacks and drinks in our backpacks, and arrived at IOA around 7:40. Probably could have been earlier, but we went back to the room for a minute afterward.

ETA- with hagrids not being open yet, we didn't find early entry to be that great a value. But it's fun to get into wizarding world before it's packed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter