Club Penguin Hacked?

WeLoveNemo

Mouseketeer
My kids are unable to reach Club Penguin from outside the Disney site and from within. Even the link on this page is bringing me to a virus-laden appearing site. Has anyone heard anything? Thanks :confused3

OOPS! Disney forgot to renew the domain name haha.

No virus happened. People simply could not resolve clubpenguin.com and therefore got a page not found.

Someone forgot to pay the bill haha!

My kids are also unable to get on. Any idea when the issue will be resolved?

When I called Club Penguin today, they said that the problem had been fixed on their end, but there are still some ISPs are not recognizing the domain name. There are awesome instructions on this site:
http://www.clubpenguininsiders.com/2011/club-penguin-fixed-playing-sooner-free-membership/
It worked for me! (finally!)
Oh, and when I talked to Club Penguin, she gave both of my kids' penguins a week of membership and some free coins. I will find out how many tomorrow when they are awake to log on.
But I bet there is a vacancy in Disney's online gaming division! lol!

First of all, I would suggest you that dont open that link, as it may harm your computer as well as your data. :scared: Secondly, it must be an activity of some hacker, who is trying to gather some information or prank. :scared1::scared1:
So just report that link, & rest is upto the ADMINS.:surfweb::surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter