Club runDisney Registration today

anneeb

Mouseketeer
I have a platinum club runDisney membership and the site says early registration starts at 10 am today (30 minutes ago). I received an email announcing the new races would be in person and that I would receive an email link for early registration. But so far I have not gotten an email today (and have checked in my spam folder). Has anyone gotten the email or other information on how to do early sign up?

I called the runDisney contact number and was pleasantly surprised to get a person on the phone fairly quickly. She said there is a delay in sending the early registration email but it should come some time today.

I am not a member but if it’s like in the past for early registration at the appropriate time the link goes live on the runDisney site, click and battle the crowd.

it is not live at the moment and there was some debate over the wording of standard time while we are in daylight time but I’m guessing runDisney IT has struck again

wishing everyone luck in registering

eta: NM, looks like you got an answer before me and they are going with email for registration link

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter