Clyde & Seymour Show

dinomom96

Mouseketeer
I just looked at the SeaWorld schedule online and it appears the Clyde & Seymour show ends this Friday (Sept. 7). Does anyone know from past experience if that makes sense? I just realized also that there are no night shows 'cause the park closes at 6.

Take Pirate Island is about 3 or 4 years old now. Its about time for it be refreshed. As far as the night shows, they usually make the last show of the day their night show....usually, its most likely changed. Expect night shows to come back during the busy season, like November.

Saw that -- we are going on 9/18 and I noticed that Clyde/Seamore and Fusion are not showing then...I'm bummed b/c they sound like good shows.

In fact, Shamu is only playing at 1pm and 5:45pm...I would have hoped to have more shows but I trust the flip-side is that it won't be crowded at all...

The Clyde & Seymour show is probably the best show they have at SeaWorld.

We missed the Night show because it started raining, and Monday was the last day they were going to do the night show :( (end of the summer)

I'm so mad we missed it!!!

The Clyde and Seymour Night Show was GREAT!! They did a take off on each of the other shows at SeaWorld.

Take Pirate Island is about 3 or 4 years old now. Its about time for it be refreshed.

It's waaaaay older than that! I remember seeing it in 2001 and it wasn't new then. It is a great show, but as you say, a refresh would be welcome.

My wife (who's been to Orlando many more times than me), thinks it was in the late 1990's that this show debuted and that she's never known SeaWorld keep a show going this long before. In fact, she was able to name quite a few of the sealion shows that preceded this one and says that none of them lasted longer than about 18 months before they were replaced.

any rumors if there is going to be another show replacing this?

it is so annoying that SeaWorld does publish the show schedule only for on going month. I am trying to plan our trip carefully so that we could get most of everything, but what comes to SeaWorld it is not easy because their website is lacking the info about the shows :confused3

From what I gather, Friday was the last show for the "nighttime" Seymore & Clyde show, the one mocking the rest of Sea World, not the Pirate Island show. The last show was Friday evening, after the park closed, and was limited to CMs and their guests. I know this only because my neighbor called me at the last minute to invite me--it was a nice reward for their employees, I thought, they gave away Shamu ice cream bars as you went in, and had a raffle at the end.

Re: the future of Seymore & Clyde take Pirate Island. (slight show spoiler here). The host has a line where he asks if there's anyone who hasn't seen Pirate Island. A couple people raise their hands. He says, "What's wrong with you, it's been around like 10 years now! It's ok...it'll probably be around another 10...at least." So sounds like Robin Plunder and the rest aren't going anywhere anytime soon.

Elorapet- I have extra maps I brought home. Would be happy to mail you one, if you like. :goodvibes

I happen to know that they have closed the show temporarily so they can refurbish the stadium and fix some structural problems. The show is not changing but it will be closed for approximately six weeks.

I happen to know that they have closed the show temporarily so they can refurbish the stadium and fix some structural problems. The show is not changing but it will be closed for approximately six weeks.

thanks for the info. I hope that the show is running again when we will be there!

any rumors if there is going to be another show replacing this?

it is so annoying that SeaWorld does publish the show schedule only for on going month. I am trying to plan our trip carefully so that we could get most of everything, but what comes to SeaWorld it is not easy because their website is lacking the info about the shows :confused3

Oh no!! I have been checking for the schedule everyday. We leave 9/24 for WDW but we are not going to SeaWorld until 10/3. was hoping to get this info before we leave.

Clyde and Seamore was our favorite show last year.:sad2: :sad2:

I called SeaWorld customer service and was assured the show would be up and running during our stay September 17th and 18th.

Has anyone else called them? This has me worried now.

This show is the ONLY reason my husband is agreeing to go to SW.

I'm glad to hear they are not changing the night time Clyde and Seamore show. I love it!

We saw it for the first time this summer and i have never laughed so hard.

Is there anyone else that nearly died laughing when the mime came out in his fluffy parrot costume and pranced around the pirate ship to the Blue Horizons music - absolute genius!!

Looks like SeaWorld has posted on their website that the show is closed for maintenance.

I guess their customer service people don't know what's going on after all. :confused3 :confused3

Oh well, at least I will get to see Shamu.

I called SeaWorld customer service and was assured the show would be up and running during our stay September 17th and 18th.

Has anyone else called them? This has me worried now.

This show is the ONLY reason my husband is agreeing to go to SW.

OH, this would be a pleasant surprise -- we will be there Sept 18th, too!!

I just got off the phone with SeaWorld -- I pressed 8 for "other questions" in their phone menu.

I was told that Clyde & Saemore show will not be shown the first week in Oct -- renovations. However, she did not give all of the dates it will be closed so you may want to call with your specific dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter