Clyde & Seymour Show

This show is definitely closed for rennovations for approximately six weeks. This was the first week so you have at least five more weeks to go before it opens again. I am sure the park people are hesitant to give an exact date it will reopen. When it does reopen, the show will remain the same "Clyde and Seamore Take Pirate Island", however, the nighttime show where they make fun of all the other shows in the park is done for the year. That is only done in the summer and ended Labor Day weekend.

I was at SeaWorld on 9-22 and the show was closed. Giving you an update :E

I can't wait for it to come back... it's the best show

Is this the show that has the mime before the show begins "making fun" of people as they come? If it is, that is the best show at SeaWorld...What are they thinking? I was thinking about going for our trip on Oct. 13th, but now not sure if I want to spend the money. What do you all think?

We went to SW on 9/18 -- it was so empty (at least in the AM), it really felt like we had the park to ourselves.

There were only 2 Believe shows that day, and seeing that the park was empty and the stage was huge, we decided to wait until right before the show to enter...big mistake...the SW employee said that 1/2 the stadium seating was out of commission for repair work, so even though the stadium was 1/2 empty, the show was booked and they were not letting anyone else enter.

We were bummed b/c the early show was the only one we could see that day.

And then the Blue Horizons show was cancelled part way through due to thundestorms in the area.

So, we did have a good time but we didn't see Clyde (closed), Believe and only part of Blue Horizons...however, feeding the dolphins and seeing the penguins were the highlights of my DD's day.

I cannot say 100% for sure since I am not affiliated with SeaWorld but I have it from a good authority that the show will be back and running beginning on October 13.

it's been awhile since I been to sea world
I know there is clyde and seymore there used to and maybe sitll is a walrus or something big white or pinkish can't reacallt hat comes out of the left side of the stage for a few minutes in the show does anyone know his name..

It's driving me nuts right now not knowing..
Thanks So Much .. I suppose I'll try callign sea world in the morning thought I would ask here

Well, many years ago they called him Uncle Smedley but that isn't his "characters" name under the current show. I actually cannot remember what they call him now but to me any walrus I see will always be Uncle Smedley!

Well at least I did remember it was /is a walrus
Thanks so much for taking the time to respond.
If I remember to call later today and get the answer I'll repost the answer.. It's 430 pst right now.. so it will have to wait.. xo

Is this the show that has the mime before the show begins "making fun" of people as they come? If it is, that is the best show at SeaWorld...What are they thinking? I was thinking about going for our trip on Oct. 13th, but now not sure if I want to spend the money. What do you all think?

As has already been mentioned, this is a refurb. I think they are thinking, "Let's spruce up the stadium during a time of low attendance." :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter