CM disney layouts

sully301

Earning My Ears
a while ago- maybe a year, someone posted a whole load of page layouts with cm stuff- i think she must have been a consultant, i saved them to my computer but it has been deleted since then:mad: does anyone still have them or can you point me in the right direction

Sure Jenny...I just need an email address to send them to!;) That's the only way I can get them to send.:rolleyes: :)

Sure Jenny...I just need an email address to send them to!;) That's the only way I can get them to send.:rolleyes: :)

PS...Brenda...I just sent yours!:D

Oops...Sorry for the double post!:rolleyes: Sometimes I just hate computers...even though I'm sure it was operator error!!::yes:: ;)

Just pm me your email address. That's the only way I can send them so far. I haven't been able to figure out anything else that will work. I have to send them as an attachment.

Thanks!:D
Wendy

Just sent it out to all who sent pm's.:D
Enjoy!;)

I sent you the one I have. Hope you like it!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter