C'mon Christmas Dancers!!! Do the Holiday Boogie!!

curiouser

Keep believing, keep pretending...
Single digits and Christmas at Disney!! Woo hoo-- who's with me? Christmas goers or not, if you're happy and you know it DANCE!!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce:

(Okay, so I guess I bounce more than dance..)

And my kids (6 & 8) still don't suspect a THING!! :rotfl2:

10 days and counting -- I will be in single digits tOmOrRoW!!

:banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

We're supposed to leave tomorrow and I've been sick all week and now we are in the middle of an ice storm! Praying that my power stays on. :cold:

CarolinaBlue said:
We're supposed to leave tomorrow and I've been sick all week and now we are in the middle of an ice storm! Praying that my power stays on. :cold:

Here is some pixie dust :wizard: :wizard: that you feel better and don't lose power! Do you have a very early flight??

My birthday is this weekend but I am celebrating magically too :)

:cool1: :Pinkbounc :cool1: :Pinkbounc :cool1: :Pinkbounc :banana: :banana: :banana:

Four days to being in the magic! Dec 23rd to Dec 31st at VWL

Because of family illness we didn't know until today whether this trip was really gonna happen so it seems even sweeter! Cheez, now I have to start packing!

Happy Holidays, Christmas, or whatever you wish to celebrate to all of you! WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter