C'mon people, do it with me, the 'SINGLE-DIGIT DANCE'...

We leave 2 weeks from today for our very first trip to WDW!! My kids are 5 and 9 and they have never even flown before, they are slightly pumped :Pinkbounc . We will be staying 5 nights at POFQ and 3 at WL, can't wait!!!!

no, but my double-digit is getting closer so I'll dance with you! :cool1:

I got 9 days. this is exciting. I'm driving my mom up the wall...Good thing I'm going to denver this weekend....:D

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :mickeybar

:cool1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :flower1:

we'll be having fun this weekend going through summer clothes :crazy:

Our flight leaves in exactly 7 days (it's at 11:05 a.m., so I mean EXACTLY!!!).

I'm dancin' with you too!

Edit -- 11:05 a.m. our time that is! So that's right now!

Can now count on one hand! 5 days and counting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :cool1: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :cool1: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :cool1: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :banana: :banana: :banana: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

We are leaving bright and early Sunday morning! :cool1:

I am now in panic mood -- trying to remember all the little things to do that I thought I had a lot of time to take care of, getting the last round of laundry done, getting as much finished at work that I can, and finally packing!!

I will be dancing at the airport on Sunday morning! :dancer:

Right now I am panicking!! :eek:

Gayl

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter