• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Codes and Check In

kayeandjim00

<font color=purple>Now living in Onderland!<br><fo
I received one of the dining codes but deleted the email :eek: because it was for a longer stay than I could manage vacation wise. I later read that they could be customized for a shorter stay. I called in last weekend and they found the code and I made a reservation. Has anyone who received email pin codes had to actually produce the email at check in? I'm a little concerned about that. I explained to the CM the situation and she said no problem as my pin code was attached to my name in the system but I don't want any surprises at check in! Anyone have any insight on this?

I called and got my reservation using my pin code. The cm seemed to struggle to find some info on it, although I still have the email and read it to her. She verbally confirmed everything I was booking, 4nights Poly, with park hopper for 5 and the free dining plan. When I got my confirmation it said 4 nights MYW + dining. The problem is, its the same price, no hopping with paid dining, and with hopping and free dining. ($35/person upgrade for either, but I should be paying for hopping and getting dining free with the code.) There was no mention of the code on my confirmation slip either. I called immediately and the cm said "yes, you have park hopping". I still don't feel confident so I'm calling back tonight and asking for them to mail another confirmation before I pay my full bill. (going in Sept, not due til July.) I'll let you know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter