?Codes attached to name

Kata

DIS Veteran
Just wondering if when you call and ask if there is a code attached to your name and there is do you need to book a for a certain time frame or can you book it for any date you want,the reason I am asking is I am not going until December and I would hate to call and find out I have a code I can't use, then I think would be better off waiting until closer to my trip to call.
Thanks for your help!!! :)

As far as I know, right now these codes are only good for check-ins up to and including July 4th :wizard:

I did this for the first time this week. Would you believe, I've subscribed to the disney.com site for years, but didn't have the rate and special promotions box checked :rolleyes: (ugh!)? I checked the box, in a hurry, after reading this board.

The next day, I called and asked if I had a code next to my name. I did, but it was only for travel in April (we're going in Sept/Oct). The cast member was incredibly helpful. I'll certainly be checking back later. :wizard:

Just FYI, this code was a little different than most. It wasn't for a room discount, but for $150 disney dollars when buying a package and staying for 6-10 days. The cast member said this was new. . .

Judy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter