Coffee at the Coral Seas??

happycat

Mouseketeer
Well just read through the coffee thread, now it looks like I may have to change my plans for the Coral Seas. I was hoping my friend and I could pop in there about 3 in the afternoon, when the May heat starts peaking.

I wanted her to have the fishy experience and enjoy the ambiance of this resturant, but not go the full meal route.

I thought hey a good cup of joe and the chocolate wave (is it that good?) for a nice afternoon treat. But I must say, if they were to set cups of Nescafe in front of us, well, :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: is all I can say.

Please say it isn't so!!

Thanks for the reply. I find this Nescafe business so hard to wrap my mind around. I guess I'll have to rethink my plan. :rolleyes: I guess I'll go back to the coffee thread and make a list of the places you can get a good cup and carry it with me. :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter