• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coffee maker at Disneyland Hotel

DisneyMommy77

DIS Veteran
Hello,
Can anyone confirm what type of coffee maker is in the rooms at the Disneyland Hotel?

I looked online and saw Cuisinart, but it was an older post, so wanted to confirm if they have switched to Keurig.
I like to bring my own coffee!
Thanks!

Well, the hotel doesn't reopen until tomorrow so I don't know if anyone could tell you for sure, especially since the rooms have supposedly been "refreshed" during the closure.

We check in tomorrow evening so I'll try to remember to report back on the coffee maker.

Well, the hotel doesn't reopen until tomorrow so I don't know if anyone could tell you for sure, especially since the rooms have supposedly been "refreshed" during the closure.

We check in tomorrow evening so I'll try to remember to report back on the coffee maker.
How exciting! We were at the Contemporary Resort in Disney World on the day they reopened and it was really special!
I don’t leave for a couple more weeks, but if you get a chance after your trip to update us on the coffee maker that would be great. Actually, I want to hear all about the reopening too. 😂
Enjoy your trip!

Opening day!! Yay!! Hope to see an update. We’re there in two weeks and just curious about how it is compared to how it used to be. Pretty happy just knowing my headboard is gonna light up no matter what. Have a great trip!

Opening day!! Yay!! Hope to see an update. We’re there in two weeks and just curious about how it is compared to how it used to be. Pretty happy just knowing my headboard is gonna light up no matter what. Have a great trip!
We arrive in two weeks too! Yay!!

We arrive on the 8th and will bring our own small Nespresso machine so we don't have to worry about the coffee available in the room. We also place a mobile order at the Starbucks (when they are taking them) and pick up as we walk to the parks. Fuel for rope drop is essential...:)

Well that is awesome, still brining the Nespresso as I’m hooked on arpeggio each morning, but this may divert our dollars from Starbucks…:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter