Coffee Maker question

cherokeemamma

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone!
I have a friend that has rented a DVC villa at AK for later this month. I’m trying to help with some planning tips. The most important question..... What type of coffee maker is in the villas? Keurig or drip?
Having never stayed at DVC, what other things do you feel are must haves to make the stay more fun and comfortable?
Thanks so much!

Coffeemakers are the 12 cup basket filter drip coffee type. They will give you a starter supply of Joffreys coffee filter packs, I think we got 2 caf and 2 decaf packs. They also have sugar and the shelf stable liquid coffeemate pods. Your friend will want to bring more coffee and filters.

Since the room was booked with DVC pts, there will not be daily housekeeping. They will empty trash daily and on day 4 they will put in new towels, coffee, soap, etc. (Day 1 is the day you check in.)

AKV has the large bottles of shampoo/conditioner/body wash affixed in the shower. Some people don't like using 'communal' supplies and prefer to bring their own.

If they've rented a 1 or 2 bedroom they will have laundry in the room and may want to bring detergent (you're given 1 to start with ). Those rooms also have a full kitchen (stove/full fridge/dishwasher/microwave/pots/pans/dishes, etc) while the studios have a kitchenette (mini fridge/toaster/microwave/coffeemaker/paper cups and plates.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter